How many cuckold marriages end?

J

jesse

I have a semi addiction of reading cukold stories on many web sights. It is stimulating sexually and I masturbate to them. But like in this story "Cukold Diary" from lush stories I think and many others take the same theme as this one. In this one the husband wanted to be a Cukold to his wife so the story is told from the wife's diary about her experience and how she got into it and then from the husband's story and his thoughts. Not very far into this when she gets with the bull and starts talking about what his is doing to her body that her hubby has not done in months. It becomes clear to me at least that instead of Cukold her husband and taking another lover these two need to talk about SEX there SEX life together. There is a lady here in Texas that has been in my bed and she is now back with her Baptist Husband,she wants him to spank her P***y she likes rough sex she will not tell him because she is so afraid of loosing her husband!!!! How many cukold's end in divorce because the man finds his balls and is tired of the humiliation OR the wife falls in love with her bull and leaves??? We have a 50% to 60% divorce rate in the United States now. This means if two people get married tomorrow they almost have no chance of seeing there 20th wedding anniversary. If a wife screaming at hubby please eat my p***y,please spank my P***Y please slap my ass, please slap my face and a husband saying please wear guarders stockings and black pumps while we make love if a marriage is not worth this our society is screwed. I have been single since 2000 13 years I would say my left hand off for a good woman in a lifelong relationship.

You know, we have recently had Cuckold Couple announce that that was the end. They had been together a long time. I don't know how most peeps here feel, but i know my fiance is far too important to risk on a fantasy. If she decides she wants it later, it won't be because of me, and we can decide at that time. This is the end for me and i wish the rest of you crazies the best of luck. I want my fiance to have the best, but I will not risk our future for it. Good luck to all and good bye.

may you have a great and long life together my friend I whole hardheartedly agree with you.

we celebrated our 20th anniversary last year.these past years she had many lovers from many one night stands(fuck n forget types) to longterm ones whom she still sees n loves equallyshe calls 2 of them as her husbands so giving them equal status.but all these years thru good n bad times she never thought of ending her marriage so we have remained firmly rooted to each other.
US may have a 50% divorce rates how much is cuckold lifestyle to be blamed for it i dont know.
for every lifestyle or a married life involving 2 partners or individuals communication between them is very essential,
so is setting up limits,rules etc and devotedly following them.I dont think that every cuck loves to be humiliated,some may some may not,same with different females some love it gentle some rough,knowing each other is essential.
infact if sex(unsatisfied sex) is a reason for divorce,then a cuckold lifestyle does gives the wife total freedom to go n fuck others n satisfy herself.so why wud she divorce when she has her cake n gets to eat it too?
it must be more complicated than this.

.... if sex(unsatisfied sex) is a reason for divorce,then a cuckold lifestyle does gives the wife total freedom to go n fuck others n satisfy herself.so why wud she divorce when she has her cake n gets to eat it too?
it must be more complicated than this.

Yep, it sure is.
One reason may be that even when a woman is given the freedom to enjoy extramarital sex, many still have a deep desire to be monogamous with their lover. This will eventually cause her marriage to erode as she will unconsciously begin to resent her husband for preventing her from being monogamous with her new love.

It may also be that the new lover begins to want the wife for his own monogamously.

Not all people are capable of having poly-amorous relationships. When it works it's great, when it don't, it's like any other type of relationship.

Well, I'll use my own 17 year marriage as proof that a couple can include others in their sexual relationship and it not only survive, but flourish. However, we do follow some rules that I often see ignored in websites that discuss cuckolding. The most important one (the one that provides support to all the others) is the respect we have for each other, as a couple. My wife & I mutually see the two of us as a partnership, and the fact that our partnership relies on the both of us to work. Because we have the responsibility of two children, we take special effort to make our partnership work, and is one of the reasons we've slacked off the swinging the past 6 or so years. We are both lucky that we both come from families with strong, moral fabrics, thus deceiving, cheating, and lying are considered critical breaches to our partnership.

I, personally, can't see a cuckold relationship working (longterm) in most cases, and particularly when the husband is actually denied sex by his only sexual outlet, his wife. But, I also think that the word, cuckold, is terribly overused and missused to describe relationships of some other form. Cuckolding means "infidelity" & "cheating" ... and those are words that all of us would detest when used in other unrelated subjects. Yet, we have husbands encouraging/desiring their wives to take other men for sex partners, being subjected to cocklocks, being humiliated & denied a normal sex life, ****** into bisexuality, and even encouraging the risks of"breeding" and other vile crap. Sorry folks, but I can't buy into this, myself, as real cuckolding. Real cuckolding means a total disrepect of a marriage agreement ... how can any partnership survive when one partner deceives and ignores the respect of the other partner? If the husband is in agreement that his wife can have other sexual partners, maybe a wittol would be a better definition to use, but cuckolding is about lying, cheating, and deceiving ... none of us want those happening to us. That's just the way I see it ... Mac :)

Last edited:
Thank you Willsrvu for the special insight to my question and discussion. I see that if the two principles love each the husband and wife then the marriage has gone stale. The wife steps out and finds what she misses then becomes angry at her husband for not providing the things that the "Bull" is reminding her that she and the husband had in the beginning. From the stories I have read the "Bull" brings freshness and excitement of Fucking to the wife then after a while she says to the "bull" make love to me? The line is crossed she wants love from her bull and the bull wants to make a baby with her too. This guts the primary relationship. The bull brought excrement because the first meeting was at say The Embarrass Suites Hotel 70.00 dollars per suite husband paid for both suites. The bull tells the wife what to wear a see through dress with a thong pantie and half bra she is walking to meet her "Bull" almost nude and embarrassed something Husband would not do. Then he tells husband to strip and put the wises thong on and go into the other suite humiliating excitement what the marriage needs. WHY JUST NEVER STOP DATING AND CHASING YOUR WIFE ASK HER WHAT EXCITES HER HAVE HER WRITE A LETTER/ESSAY ABOUT A DREAM DATE OR VACATION AND TAKE HERO N IT. If she wants another dick in her and you to hold it while it is going in hire a ******* BUT why put your marriage at risk. Tell her you want to wear the stocking and guarder belt and panties sometime while you make love. BUT AS I SEE IT WHEN THE WIFE ASK THE "BULL" I WANT YOU TO MAKE LOVE WITH ME ? the marriage has been shot dead because she no longer loves her husband. HER THINKING THAT THIS "BULL" WHO MAY HAVE 7 WOMEN THAT HE IS THERE BULL TO HAVE LOVE FOR YOU OR BE MONOGAMOUS WITH IS THE ULTIMATE INSANITY!! If she does divorce husband and marry this "Bull" my guess is that marriage is over when the "I DO's" are said. Because the woman will be expecting to have found her knight in shinning armor again and expect monogamy. Plus if she and husband have children she is only half a woman because she still must see the ex because of children which is a distraction to this new marriage. This "Bull" is use to using other women for pleasure how long before he goes back to being a "BULL"

I don't buy the "it's too risky for me to risk my [X]."

I'm speaking purely from a Devil's Advocate perspective, but if your marriage can't stand the test of trials and tribulations, risks and uncertainty, then how strong is it? Is it seemingly strong because you go through great lengths to avoid potentially unsavory outcomes? Because you fear the confrontation that exploring intimacy results in? Then it's built upon a house of cards.

I am not married and have been single since 2000 13 years I am just reading lots of these cukhold stories and it seems to me a good dose of total honesty between the two primary people and some open mindedness too would save these marriages. Example wife thinks husband's want to wear feminine clothing makes him a faggot BUT when her "Bull" makes him wear her panties before departing while the "BULL" and she fuck it is ok fine good! If husband wants humiliation hell she could dress him as a sissy and take him dancing. If the husband will not learn to dance as one of these stories talked about he does not dance so she meets her man on the dance floor!!! HELL GIVE ME A GOOD WIFE INTERESTED IN ME AND I WILL DANCE WITH HER WEDNESDAY,THURSDAY,FRIDAY AND SATURDAY EVERY WEEK. This is what I see these people are screwing there most important possession there marriage by not talking sharing and exploring life together.

If the husband is in agreement that his wife can have other sexual partners, maybe a wittol would be a better definition to use, but cuckolding is about lying, cheating, and deceiving ... none of us want those happening to us. That's just the way I see it ... Mac :)

I agree with all that you said, including this part, but I think it would be extremely difficult to get people to use the more proper term "wittol" instead of misusing cuckold, only because so many have gotten use to using it for just about every version of a female having sex with someone other than the male she is supposedly partnered with in some manner instead of a wife cheating on her husband.

Sort of like how slut and whore get confused. ;)

Delineate the two (four) terms for us, will ya? (cwutididthar)

... so many have gotten use to using it for just about every version of a female having sex with someone other than the male she is supposedly partnered with in some manner instead of a wife cheating on her husband.

Sort of like how slut and whore get confused. ;)

Yeah, it seems we've managed to take a perfectly good word and make some kind of general "slang word" out of it. Similar to the word whore (HO) that the younger generation likes to toss around as some kind of badge of accomplishment. My wife corrects our ******* a lot on some of her loose, degrading grammar, and the HO word seems to be one she and her friends like tossing around quite a bit when she has them over for pool parties, etc..

As far as the word cuckold goes, its now being used to describe married women who's husbands have cheated on them ... I reference Elizabeth Edwards & Sandra Bullock, when their husbands had affairs, and these ladies referred to themselves as "having been cucked". So the word cuckold is now being applied to anyone (either sex) who is in a monogomous relationship where their partner starts fucking around on them. And here ... its used when a white man's spouse has sex with a black man; the color of the man really has no significance to the meaning of the word, but that's the way posters use it here. All these variations make trying to hold serious conversation & discussion difficult with "old school" players like myself. :eek:

It comes down to a word called Nomenclature or definitions. Your ******* and woman of her generation will throw the word HO around till it is used about them. Then they see the destruction of the reputation of the woman and how all of the men think she is easy now. When she is crying in your arms because they (whoever they are) is calling her a HO she will understand then.

reputation n dangers of destruction of reputation must have been of girls during ur teen jesse not now.
now theres reputation in being bad,its said good girls go to heaven and bad girls goes everywhere.
girls simply want to go everywhere.

So girls now want to be willing to be the center of a circle jerk the one to screw the most guys and be proud of it. so this is why a girl or a woman will become a owned woman to a bull and fuck him and all men he tells her to?? Let herself be fucked in her pussy and ass hole an mouth while jacking two off plus she is enjoying it too. I would love to meet and be with such a woman in a understanding relationship.

So girls now want to be willing to be the center of a circle jerk the one to screw the most guys and be proud of it. so this is why a girl or a woman will become a owned woman to a bull and fuck him and all men he tells her to?? Let herself be fucked in her pussy and ass hole an mouth while jacking two off plus she is enjoying it too. I would love to meet and be with such a woman in a understanding relationship.

u sound outdated buddy in urgent need of a up gradation.

I have been single alone since 2000 13 years I need a life partner

Delineate the two (four) terms for us, will ya? (cwutididthar)

In their original, simplest forms:

cuckold: a man whose wife is unfaithful (cheating on him).

wittol: a man who permits his wife to have sex with others while he remains faithful to her.

whore: a woman who trades sexual favors for "gifts" or money. (*******)

slut: a woman who has sex promiscuously for the simple enjoyment of it.

The last two terms may be applied to men as well.

Until the other day i was unaware of the term wittol. I keep searching for someone to explain what the husband gets out of some of these relationships? For instance even on this sight I see men talking about being castrated for the black bull and locked up in chastity .Well when I went to sleep we had laws so if a bull and the wife castrate the husband is this not some sort of assault, if they lock his cock up in a cage and it dies stops working is this not at least wrong. If the husband is humiliated to the point of suicide and it has happened in other areas where a person committed suicide rather than face the truth, also cant the embarrassed humiliated cuk husband go to the police???? And if the Big one happens and Law enforcement finds out can't they stop this if laws are broken? Surely we are humans enough to say stop I change my mind. Darling if you go fuck him tonight I am leaving. What about the children if any and a divorce is filed this cukold lifestyle and humiliation is brought up in court what chance of either parent getting there own flesh and ******* children back Is there. What if the Bull has the wife hot branded some place that for the rest of her life she is on public display as a black cock whore?? All this is part and parcel of the break up of cuckold marriages. No one on any of the websites mentions any of this. So for a fantasy a wife is branded on her stomach black cock whore or a tattoo on her cheek queen of spades then she changes her mind. She decides when her ******* or ******* or sister walks in and catches her with 5 black guys fucking her, what if the ******* or ******* is 10 0r 13 sent home sick from school,what if family pops in unannounced and here she is caught she wants now to stop the bull says NO you are black owned. Will not the police step in I am guessing baby protective services will!!! I am interested in all these answers and if the all mighty Black Bull has this much sway and power that the wife cant stop because she is now black owned and the family is shattered the husband leaves the children taken by the state that is 4 lives screwed. Now these bulls do some humiliating of the woman too she is in a car nude sucking one bull and the other one is in her vagina too and they are at a stop light and her ******* and brother drive up next to them and she is recognized or her boss or a co worker NOW what the black cock whore is out of the bag!!!! Please some one answer these questions.

Back