How many cucks started ...

How many other cucks started because their wife was having an affair with a black man? That was how I got started and have never regretted it. Her BF/Bull/Lover had been fucking her for a couple of months before they informed me about it. He knew that I was sort of femmed as she had made me wear panties before. He took control of me, like he had control of her, as he made me kneel and suck his cock clean that very first night. I did not realize I was bi until then and am thankful to them for making me bi. I now enjoy his and his friends BBCs at least two to three times a week.
Harvy (a real cum slut)

Harvey a real gay lol I'm not fem and would never suck a mans dick or take one up my ass what is wrong with you just come out the closet and admit you love dick set her free cos sounds like she loves dick too and you are obviously gay she needs a real man oh while your in the closet say hello to the lion and the witch for me ha ha

Harvey a real gay lol I'm not fem and would never suck a mans dick or take one up my ass what is wrong with you just come out the closet and admit you love dick set her free cos sounds like she loves dick too and you are obviously gay she needs a real man oh while your in the closet say hello to the lion and the witch for me ha ha
u just cant admit u want BBC, cuz all of us inferior white guys r ready to take it if black guy wants it

Back