How many cuckolds would be BBC only if your current relationship ended?

I love my gorgeous wife and don't expect to ever have marital issues as we have an amazing marriage together. But if we ever agreed to go our separate ways, I can honestly say that I would strictly play with BLACK MEN and be their submissive bottom boi to use as they would want whenever they would want. I never thought I would feel that way but they would be my preference over women because of the sexually satisfying feeling that I get when our BULL asserts his sexual DOMINANCE over me.
Gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too the little guy barely gets hard and as well documented here is not big enough to do any woman any good anyway.
I would not be able to strip down in front of any woman.
Guess I would search around for black cock to serve.
Well proven that the black man is our superior!!

I am 99% sure that my hub would continue sucking and getting fucked by BBC, but who knows, maybe once his cage comes off and if he can ever get an erection again, he may be able to actually maintain a hetero relationship.
I highly doubt that he could take back his manhood after that lol. But hes lucky to have such a perfect woman like yourself.

Thought provoking. I definitely hope it never comes to this but I have to admit I just don't know. Since this is just a fantasy I share with my wife & we have not had an actual sexual encounter with a black man I can't predict my reaction. At one time it would have been a definitive no, I just wanted to watch my wife with a black a lover. But it was not long before I was fantasizing about being ******* into more submissive situations. I allowed myself to believe it would be the decision of my wife or her black bull if (or more likely when) I actually experienced BBC myself. But in this situation I would have to accept I am actually making the choice myself. Personally I don't think I would actively pursue this path but would likely place myself in situations where something could happen then see how things develop from there. Damn the way this BBC compulsion just keeps growing.

I know I've certainly had phases or periods in a relationship, where I felt that I'd definitely bottom for men - preferably BBC - exclusively if I were to find myself starting over single. I kind of felt that maybe - as some posters on here are fond of saying - that I had just always been gay, and that I repressed it, and that the BBC just brought it out. That my kink wasn't being cuck, but just basically being gay and in denial, and of course, the IR as well.

So I was kind of deeply surprised when I did get out of a monogamous, hetero relationship, and was free to do whatever I wanted, that I really lost all interest. I actually had to make a point of remembering and reminding myself how badly I'd fantasized and that I shouldn't hesitate now that I was ethically free to act. And while I had some fun with a couple of guys, outside of the hetero relationship, my focus turned again entirely to women.
I think many men fantasize about more exotic encounters when they are in a more mundane relationship, but when the opportunity is really there, the fantasy loses its appeal. I don't think that I would ever go to a full-time gay relationship without a female involved with either Black or White partners. I am less certain about having a transgender partner if she desired to live full-time as a female. I imagine that would be more like a heterosexual relationship.
My history is such that I have explored more than I probably should have and experienced as much as I really want to. I started cheating on my first wife when she stopped having sex with me. One night stands at gay pickup joints like gay bars and adult bookstores were the most convenient so that was where I went. Occasionally, I would meet up with women or couples if they were available. Eventually with poor communication and a complete inability to work together, we broke up. Then I moved on to my second wife who was a dominatrix and had me perform with other men for her amusement. I did not cheat with her as sex was more regular and she made me think that there was a possibility of BBC in the future, but we found the stereotypes of Black men with huge penises, insatiable desires and automatic domination on this site to be laughable as we both knew this was not always the case. Now, I am initiating a totally monogamous relationship with another woman. We have admitted to each other that we have fantasies of a menage au trois, but we are agreeing to keep it monogamous for the time being and I have not cheated in a relationship since my first marriage, not to say that I have not had one-night stands between the longer term relationships. :)

I appreciate your candor. It wasnt easy for me at first, But I know, once she left me for him. I loved being cuck, cleaning them both. It was only a natural step for me to serve BLACKS

Last edited:
I'm not sure about exclusively being with BBC although I probably would go through a slut phase and only serve BBC for a while. However, I think I would eventually like to find another woman who I can experience going through the whole BBC cuckold process all over again. It's two feelings really that are equally blissful: serving BBC and then watch BBC service your girl.

Back