How many cuckolds would be BBC only if your current relationship ended?

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
I love my gorgeous wife and don't expect to ever have marital issues as we have an amazing marriage together. But if we ever agreed to go our separate ways, I can honestly say that I would strictly play with BLACK MEN and be their submissive bottom boi to use as they would want whenever they would want. I never thought I would feel that way but they would be my preference over women because of the sexually satisfying feeling that I get when our BULL asserts his sexual DOMINANCE over me.

I love my gorgeous wife and don't expect to ever have marital issues as we have an amazing marriage together. But if we ever agreed to go our separate ways, I can honestly say that I would strictly play with BLACK MEN and be their submissive bottom boi to use as they would want whenever they would want. I never thought I would feel that way but they would be my preference over women because of the sexually satisfying feeling that I get when our BULL asserts his sexual DOMINANCE over me.
Wow...

I feel the same way. If something ever happened to our relationship I'd go BBC only. I've been conditioned to only want a BBC. White men do nothing for me but I'm sure I'd find a BBC that wants a white bottom to use on a regular basis. And I'm sure I'd be very open to any demands or body modifications he might suggest.

Back