How many black dicks have you served?

I think that you will find it very rewarding to have a interracial baby in your life, many white women find themselves wanting a black man's baby, it's only natural for them to want this because women generally want to give birth to a strong man's baby and they see black men as being very strong and having the superior genes to accomplish this task!!
That's exactly what my wife says: "I want a healthy, strong, intelligent biracial baby with very good genes. This is taking responsibility for the future". That was her words and she claims that it's natural for her as a woman to seek the best suited genes for her *******.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_hands+on+her+belly.jpg

Last edited:
That's exactly what my wife says: "I want a healthy, strong, intelligent biracial baby with very good genes. This is taking responsibility for the future". That was her words and she claims that it's natural for women to seek the best suited genes for her *******.View attachment 639288
Yes that's very true and I hope to be a cuckold ******* one day, I don't mind how many black children either it's totally up to my woman how many she wants!!

How many Black Cocks can you handle at once . . . or would love to handle at once?

bow080508-jpg.642596
I don't know, but willing to find out ;p

Back