How many BBC lovers are too many at the same time?

Yet to have more than one but my fantasy is to have a fresh one slide into me right away after the last one finished cumming in me. Also the idea of lots is more exciting to me when I imagine sharing with another girl. I guess so many guys is less intimidating if sharing. And I also really want to try eating a cream pie so anyway. Tanya

Not quite the way I see it... though I'm a male so perhaps I can't speak on the matter. But my 2 cents worth anyway: it's more about how many bulls there are before THEY start becoming uncomfortable. If there are 50 bulls, it's gonna take a very long time for all of them to get a piece of the action. I suppose a lot would be put off by this as they wouldn't want to sit around, dick in hand, for 2 hours. Also, would many bulls really want to fuck a hole which has already been creamed 20+ times before them? Of course, if you were to find 50 bulls who were perfectly happy with this scenario, then I don't think there's any reason for you to not want to do it. But realistically, I feel most men would probably decide they don't want a go if there's been a certain number of guys before them and I think THAT's the point at which you've reached the limit.

Yet to have more than one but my fantasy is to have a fresh one slide into me right away after the last one finished cumming in me. Also the idea of lots is more exciting to me when I imagine sharing with another girl. I guess so many guys is less intimidating if sharing. And I also really want to try eating a cream pie so anyway. Tanya

Yes, I want to swap eating creampie with another woman.

2 to 3 are perfect to have fun. Sometimes though having more guys with a couple of white women present can be a blast. It just depends on the situation and what everyone is comfortable with.

Back