how many are real?

merrie

Female
hey guys, Ive only just joined this as a friend of mine only dates black guys and kept saying how great they are. So I found this site and to be honest Im wondering how many of these guys are real? their dicks just look stupidly big, surely they are fakes? Im happy to see some on cam to prove me wrong tho :) x

I have said before that the guy in the picture is not me, it's more like interracial art to as an interesting avitar. However many of the black guys in here are varified as real people.

You will find that the REAL ones are more than happy to show IT on cam....proudly even.....I find it highly suspicious when they shy away if you know what I mean.

You will find that the REAL ones are more than happy to show IT on cam....proudly even.....I find it highly suspicious when they shy away if you know what I mean.....
i know what you mean espceially when the person you inbox just leaves a email address asking for pics to be sent ,but when you ask if they have skype msn or yahoo and suggest camming you recieve no reply !

hey guys, Ive only just joined this as a friend of mine only dates black guys and kept saying how great they are. So I found this site and to be honest Im wondering how many of these guys are real? their dicks just look stupidly big, surely they are fakes? Im happy to see some on cam to prove me wrong tho :) x
seeing is believing luv;)

We wonder the same things. We will see. :D

Where are you located?

i identify with my personality and talents...
sorry but youre not a personality and talents, Personality as such is false. The word "personality" has to be understood. It comes from persona; persona means mask. In ancient drama the actors used to wear masks. Those masks were called personae - personae because the sound was coming from behind the mask.Sona means sound. The masks were apparent to the audience and from behind the mask the sound was coming. From that word persona has come the word "personality."

All personality is false. Good personality, bad personality, the personality of a sinner and the personality of a saint - all are false. You can wear a beautiful mask or an ugly mask, it doesn't make a difference.

The real thing is your essence.

Personality is also a necessary part of growth. It is like if you catch hold of a fish in the sea and you throw it on the shore; the fish jumps back into the sea. Now for the first time it will know that it has always lived in the sea; for the first time it will know that, "The sea is my life." Up to now, before it was caught and thrown on the shore, it may not ever have thought of the sea at all; it may have been utterly oblivious of the sea. To know something, first you have to lose it.

To be aware of paradise, first you have to lose it. Unless it is lost and regained you will not understand the beauty of it.

Back