How Low Will You Go?

EllaTwo

Female
I have a friend who is a huge fan of ultra low rise jeans. Some of them leave very little to the imagination. In fact, there have been times when she has been asked to leave an establishment as she was showing too much for the comfort of other customers.

So, that brings me to the question: How low would you willingly go in wearing a pair of ultra low rise pants. And, if your black boyfriend/master instructed you, how low would you go?

If you are a black boyfriend or master, how low would you want your white girl to go?

If you are a non-black male, how low would you want your girl to go to attract black males?

Attachments

• Affiche Karma TEMPLATE - Pack Jeans Ultra low Rise Ripped Blue & Black.jpg
    Affiche Karma TEMPLATE - Pack Jeans Ultra low Rise Ripped Blue & Black.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Affiche_Karma_TEMPLATE-TGA-Pack_Realistic_Jeans_ultra_Low_Rise_Unisex_6_Colors.jpg
    Affiche_Karma_TEMPLATE-TGA-Pack_Realistic_Jeans_ultra_Low_Rise_Unisex_6_Colors.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 55
  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DOMINATORS_Bannerfor_Market129.jpg
    DOMINATORS_Bannerfor_Market129.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 54
  • LARRY POSTER 4x3 205b BLACK.jpg
    LARRY POSTER 4x3 205b BLACK.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 330
  • LARRY POSTER 4x3 205b BLUE WASHED.jpg
    LARRY POSTER 4x3 205b BLUE WASHED.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 54
  • lighit bluea2.jpg
    lighit bluea2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 49
  • LOW-RISE-GROUP-JEANS-BLACK.png
    LOW-RISE-GROUP-JEANS-BLACK.png
    336.2 KB · Views: 49
  • PANEL_MASTER_4x3_-_Ultra_Low_Rise_Leather_Pants_Burgundy.jpg
    PANEL_MASTER_4x3_-_Ultra_Low_Rise_Leather_Pants_Burgundy.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 52
  • SUM Product Image - Larry Jeans 405 BROWN DARK.jpg
    SUM Product Image - Larry Jeans 405 BROWN DARK.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 329
  • ultralowrise06.jpeg
    ultralowrise06.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 54
  • ultralowrise07.jpeg
    ultralowrise07.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 54
  • UltraLowRiseJeans5.jpg
    UltraLowRiseJeans5.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 59
Id try this one:
larry-poster-4x3-205b-black-jpg.422918

and:
sum-product-image-larry-jeans-405-brown-dark-jpg.422926

great idea for (a longer) thread Ella

SUM Product Image - Larry Jeans 405 BROWN DARK.jpg My personal preference would be something like this. Any lower and it would require panties to keep from getting arrested. In addition, I like the side cut-outs and the little front and back cut-outs. Very sexy.

I have a friend who is a huge fan of ultra low rise jeans. Some of them leave very little to the imagination. In fact, there have been times when she has been asked to leave an establishment as she was showing too much for the comfort of other customers.

So, that brings me to the question: How low would you willingly go in wearing a pair of ultra low rise pants. And, if your black boyfriend/master instructed you, how low would you go?

If you are a black boyfriend or master, how low would you want your white girl to go?

If you are a non-black male, how low would you want your girl to go to attract black males?

I'm not a black boyfriend or master, just a husband. As far as I'm concerned, I like looking at women's asses, so a low rise jean is fine by me, but there is a time and place for it.

Back