How Low Will You Go?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllaTwo, Jul 29, 2014.

1. EllaTwo

EllaTwo Member

I have a friend who is a huge fan of ultra low rise jeans. Some of them leave very little to the imagination. In fact, there have been times when she has been asked to leave an establishment as she was showing too much for the comfort of other customers.

So, that brings me to the question: How low would you willingly go in wearing a pair of ultra low rise pants. And, if your black boyfriend/master instructed you, how low would you go?

If you are a black boyfriend or master, how low would you want your white girl to go?

If you are a non-black male, how low would you want your girl to go to attract black males?

Attached Files:

sabine mwf, Hand Solo and WhiteFlower like this.
  2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Lower the better when out and about! image.jpg

3. WhiteFlower

WhiteFlower Active Member Gold Member

Id try this one:
    [​IMG]
    and:
    [​IMG]
    great idea for (a longer) thread Ella

Hand Solo and EllaTwo like this.
  4. EllaTwo

EllaTwo Member

SUM Product Image - Larry Jeans 405 BROWN DARK.jpg My personal preference would be something like this. Any lower and it would require panties to keep from getting arrested. In addition, I like the side cut-outs and the little front and back cut-outs. Very sexy.

Hand Solo and Ann4BBC like this.
  5. EllaTwo

EllaTwo Member

No one else have any thoughts?

6. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I'm not a black boyfriend or master, just a husband. As far as I'm concerned, I like looking at women's asses, so a low rise jean is fine by me, but there is a time and place for it.