how long were you in denial before you admitted you love BBC in white girls?

Was in denial for a long time with my first wife she had to admit to having affairs with a hispanic and a mid eastern guy who were co workers, she was a few months pregnant and wasnt sure if I was the *******. I t turned out I was the ******* but tried to put it out of my mind for saving the marriage when she started talking about a black guy at work in her new job all those feelings anf thoughts came back. Eventually she wound up having sex with him.

Was in denial for a long time with my first wife she had to admit to having affairs with a hispanic and a mid eastern guy who were co workers, she was a few months pregnant and wasnt sure if I was the *******. I t turned out I was the ******* but tried to put it out of my mind for saving the marriage when she started talking about a black guy at work in her new job all those feelings anf thoughts came back. Eventually she wound up having sex with him.

Wow. Some wife you have there. Tell us more.

Many years ago I admit I was jealous to see a white girl with a black guy. I was never in denial about liking it because I wasn't into it at all. I wanted to get past those jealous feelings though and viewing interracial pictures and videos really helped me do that. I quickly found that they were so beautiful and they really turned me on, there was no denying it. It has been probably 17 years and nothing excites me like interracial sex between white women and black men. Now I don't find many things more beautiful in the world than white women and black men together. My fantasy would be for all white women, all women to experience sex with black men. It's great to see that is has become so much more popular in recent years.

Wow. Some wife you have there. Tell us more.
I have been divorced from my first wife over ten years been remarried almost 8 yrs. My first wife had problems saying no to guys who wanted her pussy and the black co worker banged her on and off over a year. There was never a true love between them he wanted married white pussy and she wanted his black cock.

I found it to be emasculating until my wife mentioned that she had slept with Black men before we were married. Learning to accept it has been enlightening. I too hope that all white women that want to can experience it.

My wife broke the news to me when we were only three weeks or so into our relationship. It was one night in bed as we were having sex. It was almost like a confession, but little did she know I had been looking for a woman like her for years! she was surprised at my reaction to say the least.

I found it to be emasculating until my wife mentioned that she had slept with Black men before we were married. Learning to accept it has been enlightening. I too hope that all white women that want to can experience it.
Yes, all white women deserve it. And their white husbands deserve it as well.
SydCo_IR(2_2)_88176_045.jpg

Last edited:
Back