How long is tooooo long... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question to all you Ladies.. when does pleasure turn to pain ??

I would like to know how long can your pussy take a good BBC drilling!!..?

No problem if you need to alter the pace but I would like to know how long before you tap out! ?.. 1hour?...2, 3 ....

Please comment below x

Honestly it depends on the man. If he is bad ass in bed all night long. If he fucks just ok even if he’s hung I would get bored before my body would give out.

For me, even when I’m at my absolute most turned on and lubed up, when you start getting into the 11”-12” range it’s like my body is screaming maximum capacity. But they still feel good when used correctly if im ready to have all of it in me.
Wowsers,,.we're they fat too or is that even a factor?

For me, even when I’m at my absolute most turned on and lubed up, when you start getting into the 11”-12” range it’s like my body is screaming maximum capacity. But they still feel good when used correctly if im ready to have all of it in me.

best if your already streched and lube up with cum from a 7-9" BBC before you take the 11"+ BBC.....
I would love sloppy seconds after a 11+" you would be sooooo loose and wet :p:mstickle:

I think no woman fantasizes about being with someone who has a short dick. But I've been with guys that were of average length but were great in bed. I've also been with guys that were really well endowed who were lousy in bed.

It isn't so much about length all by itself. But if the guy is about aggressive deep pounding the whole time and he has a lot of stamina, after a while it feels like your cervix is bruised. That's not a good time. So guys that are "too long" (whatever that is) and have a lot of endurance just has to switch it up more often, is all.

By the way, give me a choice between a guy with an average dick but really knows what he's doing and a guy with a gorgeous monster cock--but who can't control his *******--and I'm going with the average guy any day. The other guy is nothing but frustration and disappointment. Now, whenever I meet a guy with the big dick, who knows what he's doing, and can control his game? Heaven! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back