how long does your bull last?

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Bull and ladies. How long does your bull last while fucking? My small dick only lasts for about 10-15 minutes before i am ready to shoot. Just curious if my wife finds a.bull how much more fucking is she in for?

I not waste time checking on a clock to know how well I last. Last night I was fucking a married slut and I came the first time and remained erect to fuck her some more and ended up cumming a second time in a row.

I not waste time checking on a clock to know how well I last. Last night I was fucking a married slut and I came the first time and remained erect to fuck her some more and ended up cumming a second time in a row.
My wife spent 5more minutes sucking my cock while i worked her over with her bbc dildo, she came so hard all over it i thought she was going to pass out. I slipped my dick in her well stretched cunt and lasted about 3 minutes. So that was 8 minutes total last night.

My wife spent 5more minutes sucking my cock while i worked her over with her bbc dildo, she came so hard all over it i thought she was going to pass out. I slipped my dick in her well stretched cunt and lasted about 3 minutes. So that was 8 minutes total last night.

Would have been good if you'd brought her down my way... Or have us meet.

Would have been good if you'd brought her down my way... Or have us meet.
I know, i am sure you could fuck her right and leave her begging for more. She is so afraid to let go and give it a shot that i am not sure she will ever do it, maybe if she is ******* would be the only chance.

I know, i am sure you could fuck her right and leave her begging for more. She is so afraid to let go and give it a shot that i am not sure she will ever do it, maybe if she is ******* would be the only chance.

How come you never got in touch with me before! I'm a trusted fellow here and I specialize in helping couples getinvoled in this as well as seduction. Visit my blog if you don't already know and get in touch with me and tell me more about the wife so I can help.

Master Phil.

philiooyok@yahoo.com
blackmastershango.com

Most of my wife's bulls get to fuck her for hours, some of them when stay at our place spnding the nite w her I can hear them from the guest fucking pretty much all night. I cant last more than 5 minutes, and after I ejaculate it take hours foe me to be able to get partially hard. i am just not made for sex, and I understand that well, is why I am so fine just been her cuckold

Back