How long before she went black?

Opasan1

Male
From
IL, US
hey guys..... I was wondering how long did it take before your wife tried her first black cock and realy enjoyed it or became hooked? For some she may have started out with a black guy others may have experimented with someone of their own race white, hispanic, asian, etc.....

i feel my wife would probably feel more comfortable with another white guy at first then working her way towards my end goal of going black for good.

thx nick

hey guys..... I was wondering how long did it take before your wife tried her first black cock and realy enjoyed it or became hooked? For some she may have started out with a black guy others may have experimented with someone of their own race white, hispanic, asian, etc.....

i feel my wife would probably feel more comfortable with another white guy at first then working her way towards my end goal of going black for good.

thx nick

It took me almost 9 years to get her try black cock. It the end it all boiled down to being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy! In our case the right guy turned out to be an old university friend and roommate of mine! Lol!

Back