How it all started

Guys, sorry to keep you waiting, but something rather important happened: N. and myself got married :)
Last couple of weeks went like a tornado of organization and everything, and I didn't have time to put into writing other interesting events that followed.

Now we are travelling around Europe (Czech Republic at the moment), and soon, when we are through with "honeymoon" we might appear here as a couple. So if you see a new, unknown couple contributing to this thread, you'll know who this is ;)

Guys, sorry to keep you waiting, but something rather important happened: N. and myself got married :)
Last couple of weeks went like a tornado of organization and everything, and I didn't have time to put into writing other interesting events that followed.

Now we are travelling around Europe (Czech Republic at the moment), and soon, when we are through with "honeymoon" we might appear here as a couple. So if you see a new, unknown couple contributing to this thread, you'll know who this is ;)
Congratulations on connecting with a keeper. All things considered, can't help but wonder if you had any assistance in consummating your marriage. ;-)

I am trying to continue the story, as it gets more interesting now, but the life is relentless, as you know. After we got married, we had a nice honeymoon/vacation, but once we got back we entered to our professional treadmills, and I am simply not having enough time to put in words all the adventures we experienced previous year. Luckily, here is a new chapter, below, I hope you'll all enjoy it, as much as did we while it was happening ;)

How it all started vol. 8

N. was first to wake up. She made me aware that she needed some attention by gently caressing my morning wood. I was awakened in the instant and jumped on her, removing her and mine underwear, and entered her with ease. The pussy was moist and pulsating around my cock, and she wanted it bad.

But all of a sudden, she made me stop, and reminded me of A’s words from last night. There was little protest from my side: I wanted to keep this dynamic going, so I went down on her.

There is something special about her pussy: the shape, aroma, taste, the texture… I loved eating her, and I did it exquisitely. This time it was a bit different though, as I knew what will be going through her head, while I was at it. It made me uneasy, but my dick was positive that I actually enjoyed it. N. enjoyed it absolutely, and fairly quickly, she came, although I did try to postpone it as long as possible.

When she rested and recuperated, she looked at me and at my now semi hard dick, and then into my eyes. “I don’t know what ruined orgasm for you mean, but I will find out, and I’m going to practice on you, if you don’t mind.” she said. I had no idea either, but I was in such a state that I would accept pretty much everything just to feel a little bit of relief.

We went on with our lives. I think this frustrated feeling that A. and N. put me into, influenced quite positively on my and my professional productivity. I tried super hard to focus on what I was working on, in order to divert my thoughts from anything that would make me horny or make me think about how long I didn’t have an orgasm.

N. on the other hand was enjoying her regular cunilingusses, and orgasms, thinking about A. ravishing her. Or so I thought at least, as it will turn out later, she had other things on her mind while I was on her pussy.

Eventually after few unsuccessful sessions and tryouts, where she ruthlessly edged me, but couldn’t make me ejaculate, a couple of weeks after the encounter with A, she gently jacked me off until I reached the point of no return, and then she just left me, while sperm oozed helplessly out of my painfully hard cock. She was very happy and proud of her achievement, laughing with joy and grinning with benevolent malice. And me, I was confused, relieved and frustrated, yet thankful and strangely but pleasantly content.

Otherwise, our intimacy and commitment, although high by any standard already, further increased. We enjoyed cuddles and kissing and holding each others hand… All those little things that both of us find extremely important and necessary.

Again, as with the first time she announced A’s arrival, she announced it again, out of the blue, while we were having a dinner outside. And again, my heart stopped, as I almost choked on a beer I was sipping. I knew what this meant, on several levels. A week from that moment, A. will be at our home again.

First, there is no sex or a substitute for sex we used since last A’s visit. No missionary, no pussy eating, no ejaculations… Only bitter sweet cuddles and good night kisses and spooning while we slept together. Second, she passed the test with flying colors, obviously (I do have to make a remark here that, naturally, she felt pride, but so did I, as I was the one giving her hard lessons in deep throating). Third, this time he will fuck her. Not only her throat, but everything else if he chooses so. This time she will cum on his cock, she will be pleased by this large, black guy that entered our lives. And finally, this will be the real test if her feelings for me remained as firm as I hoped.

Seven days dragged on forever, but inevitably, Friday came, and with it my dread and N’s excitement. Again, she put on an effort to make an impression, although it was unnecessary.
After work she took a long bath, and came out naked, shaven and moist from body lotions she used. She paraded naked in front of me so I can appreciate her perfection and beauty.

There was one detail that I noticed, and that she wanted me to notice. In her beautiful ass, there was a buttplug, a new one. When I asked her, she just stuck out her ass so I get the better view: the visible part was smoothly polished metal, and it looked solid. What I didn’t know was the size of it, but she was happy to clarify any unanswered question.

Apparently, A. sent her that from UK, and she was carrying it around for a while, unbeknownst to me, as it was his demand. And it was bigger than the one I bought her. At least twice the size she claimed. When I looked closely, the way she walked and sat, I noticed that it did cause slight discomfort, but nothing that would discourage her from carrying a large, hard piece of cold metal up her rectum as a placeholder for something hotter, bigger and blacker.

My stomach turned to jelly, as I perfectly well knew what that means: her ass is on the menu tonight. With that thick black shaft, he is going to wreck it open, and there was nothing I could do about it (not that I wanted though).

Then she put on new tiny thongs that we bought specially for this occasion. On top of it, she had a light mini skirt, and a superdown top shirt with open back. Without the brassiere, her breasts looked ridiculously hot in that combination. Actually, her complete appearance was searingly hot, which was her intention.

A. arrived and this time he didn’t waste much time on courtesies. Straight after I let him in and closed the entrance door, N. came around, and they kissed passionately, right there in front of me. He cupped her ass and lightly spanked her once, making his claim for me to see.

Again, they sat in front of me on the sofa, for a ******* and a small talk. And again, tension was in the air, thick and sticky, as everyone present knew very well what will happen during the course of the night.

What followed, wasn’t what I expected. It took me a while to process what A. said, but I just had to accept it, as N. already gave her agreement, and was very happy to do what A. presented. What he presented, was that two of them will go in our bedroom, and spend the whole night there, while I was to sleep in the living room. Sleep, that sounded like a joke as I very well knew that I won’t be able to sleep even for a second, with what was happening in my bedroom, on my bed.

He then stood up, gave his muscular black hand to my then fiancee (we got married later, as I mentioned in my last post), she eagerly accepted, stood up as well, and then led him to our bedroom, and closed the door.

And that was it. I was left there to create images of what was happening behind the bedroom door. Naturally, images were searingly hot and haunting, but what was really happening there was known only to A. and my lovely lady. I turned on Netflix, tried to focus on one movie after another (Netflix and chill has a whole new meaning for me), but to no avail. I heard sounds from the bedroom. I heard them laughing, I recognized my fiancees slightly nervous giggle, I heard moaning, grunting, rhythmic pounding of the bedpost, naturally gagging sounds, and screams of joy intertwined with whimpers of pain and relief, noises that N. made, that I’ve never heard before, followed by periods of muffled talks or no sounds at all.

They went a couple of times to bathroom, and once in the middle of the night or early in the small hours of the morning, N. came to me, wearing only a towel around her body, after a quick shower, to give me a soft and tender kiss. I dozed off it seems, as TV was still on, some movie was still going, and for a brief moment I thought she was coming to sleep with me. But I was wrong, as she smiled at me, gave me another kiss and told me that she loves me, while departing back to the bedroom, where A. was waiting. And they didn’t go to sleep. They kept on fucking until the Sun was up, and I was exhausted from the emotional torment and lack of proper sleep.

When A. departed in the morning, I slept, and N. told me that A. didn’t want to wake me up, but still sent his regards. N. also told me that A. wanted me to know that my future wife loves being filled with his cock. After a very late breakfast, N. took a shower and went to sleep, as she was obviously tired of the ordeal she just endured. I was full of questions but, my curiosity was beyond any measure, yet I had to wait until N. wanted to tell me what happened.

And she did, to my horror and joy.

What she told me, will follow...

Last edited:
Back