How I tamed my cuckold

kinkycuckold

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Hi We are Laura & Max;
Inventors and makers of the “World Famous” Male Milking Machine.
I am a retired Dominatrix, Max is a retired electrical & mechanical engineer.
We sell and ship our machines all over the world

We have always been swingers, but I have recently started to enjoy the Cuckold Lifestyle.

Particularly the big cocks & the humiliation of my husband Max.

He was a bit reluctant at first, so I used to milk him on one of the machines before my lover came.

Then to my amazement I found out that if I extensively milked him throughout the day

(5-6 times total) not only had I sucked all the cum out of him, he lost all his fight and his edge. Making him quite docile and an obliging cuckold slave.

He would do things he would never do before. Such as: He would clean their cocks
and eat their cum. Without any hesitation due to being milked on the malemilkingmachine
I now milk him regularly on the machine. I find him much easier to handle at work as his manhood has been sucked out of him.

He does not mind at all now if I take a lover 3 to 4 times a week. I've even started letting him be used at cuckold and swinger parties as the floor boy!
As long as I can take pictures!
Last week in Tampa, at a party, he must have ate at least 20 loads of cum!
I also made him ******* Bull wine to wash it down. This is something he would have never done before I started extensively milking him throughout the day
This is how devastating our malemilkingmachine can be!
So contact us with any requests and we will see if we can fulfill them!
Looking forward to meeting you

Laura & Max

Hi We are Laura & Max;
Inventors and makers of the “World Famous” Male Milking Machine.
I am a retired Dominatrix, Max is a retired electrical & mechanical engineer.
We sell and ship our machines all over the world

We have always been swingers, but I have recently started to enjoy the Cuckold Lifestyle.

Particularly the big cocks & the humiliation of my husband Max.

He was a bit reluctant at first, so I used to milk him on one of the machines before my lover came.

Then to my amazement I found out that if I extensively milked him throughout the day

(5-6 times total) not only had I sucked all the cum out of him, he lost all his fight and his edge. Making him quite docile and an obliging cuckold slave.

He would do things he would never do before. Such as: He would clean their cocks
and eat their cum. Without any hesitation due to being milked on the malemilkingmachine
I now milk him regularly on the machine. I find him much easier to handle at work as his manhood has been sucked out of him.

He does not mind at all now if I take a lover 3 to 4 times a week. I've even started letting him be used at cuckold and swinger parties as the floor boy!
As long as I can take pictures!
Last week in Tampa, at a party, he must have ate at least 20 loads of cum!
I also made him ******* Bull wine to wash it down. This is something he would have never done before I started extensively milking him throughout the day
This is how devastating our malemilkingmachine can be!
So contact us with any requests and we will see if we can fulfill them!
Looking forward to meeting you

Laura & Max
Sure wouls love 2 c more ..... jave some ideas 4 u :bounce: will inbox 2 u

Back