How I get my black cock addiction...

Carla4bbc

Female
Gold Member
Firstable sorry for my English. I'm Latina. , We were on vacations, at a party, my husband get ******* He lost himself, i couldn't found him for around 20 minutes, we didn't know any body at the party, and there was this elegant big black man watching me all the night, I was extremely horny by that moment and when he realized that my husband wasn't around he grap my hand and took me upstairs, he kiss me perfectly, then he took my hand inside his pants and there it was... his big huge and extremely hard piece of black meat...I get all wet and he start to rub my pussy which made me cum soo fast, then he fuck me from behind under my skirt with my pantys on, and that was incredible... I had my best orgasm on my entire life, after this one he kept pounding me deep and hard and finally after my third orgasm he took the cock out and came all over my face...all that in just 20 minutes...unfortunately I never saw him again, then I found my husband sleeping on the coach on the garden of that house. We took a taxi and went to the hotel. That was how I get my weakness for the black addictive cock.

By the way, what country are you originally from? It's extremely rare to find an ass like yours outside Colombia or Brazil!

Oh wow, Argentinean girls are the most beautiful! Is he also Argentinean? Argentinian men are handsome and passionate so you're lucky if so. I hope your black boyfriends are very dark skinned! Hopefully he comes around someday and accepts what you need and deserve.

It is an addiction , once gone black there is no looking back , old phrase sorry,i cant help myself either .

Every time i get close to a black m,an i always wonder how big his cock is and so eager to find out , we were at the theatre and during the break a black man came next to me at the bar , I deliberately pushed my ass into him , he responded by leaving his groin in my ass and as i drank my ******* he started to bar up , i reach around and squeezed it , he never moved just whispered in my ear , would you like that in you , i squeezed harder and he got the message , he passed me his number and i have been with him several times .

It is an addiction , once gone black there is no looking back , old phrase sorry,i cant help myself either .

Every time i get close to a black m,an i always wonder how big his cock is and so eager to find out , we were at the theatre and during the break a black man came next to me at the bar , I deliberately pushed my ass into him , he responded by leaving his groin in my ass and as i drank my ******* he started to bar up , i reach around and squeezed it , he never moved just whispered in my ear , would you like that in you , i squeezed harder and he got the message , he passed me his number and i have been with him several times .
This is soo hot

Back