How I explain to my wife that I want to be a sissy cuck?

Hello

I always dreamed about being a cuck, and my wife having a black bull as her lover... I love to dress up with her clothes but she does not know... How I approach her about this matter...

Thanks

Well you could have a nite of sex with her and talk dirty to her and let it come out that you want to see her get pounded by a BBC I bet it will turn her on big time

you find a guy with a bbc and tell him what you want to do.invite him over like he is an old friend.play like you worked with him one time or went to school with him.let you wife get to know him some.tell her you had heard the guy has a big dick.have him were some short pants were she will see his bulge.then one night have him come over at a certain time like 7 oclock.at about 650 you tell your wife your running to the store.you leave and about 7:15 you call your wife and say you had a flat and would be a little late and for her and your friend to have a few beers.one thing leads to another and he bangs your wife.you show up about 30 minutes later and she is now a bbc whore.she tells you to pack you ******* and get out.but after enough begging you get to be her clean up cuck.he now sleeps in the master bedroom with your wife and she is your mistress and he is your master.

you find a guy with a bbc and tell him what you want to do.invite him over like he is an old friend.play like you worked with him one time or went to school with him.let you wife get to know him some.tell her you had heard the guy has a big dick.have him were some short pants were she will see his bulge.then one night have him come over at a certain time like 7 oclock.at about 650 you tell your wife your running to the store.you leave and about 7:15 you call your wife and say you had a flat and would be a little late and for her and your friend to have a few beers.one thing leads to another and he bangs your wife.you show up about 30 minutes later and she is now a bbc whore.she tells you to pack you ******* and get out.but after enough begging you get to be her clean up cuck.he now sleeps in the master bedroom with your wife and she is your mistress and he is your master.

When-He-Gets-His-Statistics-Wrong.gif

Back