How I became a cummthirsty cuck

1cummthirsty

Male
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
How I became a cummthirsty cucky
It all started with my 2nd wife now ex. She saw how hard my lil dick would get when I was allowed to fuck her, when I would lick up my own cum-pie. And she would always tell me about all the other guys that had cocks the size of a beer bottle .

Even though it hurt ,my lil dick would get rock hard & pre-cumm droolin, & of course she would take notice. She was a hair dresser & had Mondays off soo Sun nite was her (out with the girls nite). & of course I bought it . She wouldnt cum home until 4:eek:o am. Then go to the bath room & wash & change to cumm to bed . This went on for a while I started getting some friends tellin me how she acting at the clubs.

So I started going thru the hamper & found her panties all full of cummmmm & not mine. So I brought this up to her & to my amazement she just told me that she was fuckin other guys & their cocks were huge. & She wasnt shy about tellin me how she would flirt & literally grab their cocks after a few close dances so she knew they were hung.
I was in in tears & my lil dick was hard . & she took notice & ran with that . She told me I could leave or stay & deal with it . That she is a Size Queen. So I stayed & dealt with it & boy did things change Fast. Now when she came home she didnt hide anything . She would cumm straight in the bedroom & wake me if I was sleeping & tell & show me how much fuckin, & how many & have me undress her, & then she would jump on my face with cumm soaked panties. & tell me to suck the cumm thru . Then to take them off & she would push all the cummm from her ass & pussy into my mouth & face.

Of course her back was to me so she could see my lil dick droolin hard . She started callin me her lil joto from that point on. (Spanish for fag. ) I really got to enjoy all this & even the taste of all that cummmm. This went on like this for a short time . Until one day when I came home from work , she had gone shopping for all for her lil joto . My presents consisted of an ******* bag & nozzle & 2 dildos that looked like cocks. one is 8x6.25 the other is 9x7.25 . She told me she is going to train me to handle them balls deep in both my cummm luvin throat & boi-pussy & she wanted me clean. She didnt want a messy joto.

It took less then a month & I could & can take the Big one all the way she luved the training & I was starting to enjoy her attention & the (FULL) feeling of being a size queen joto...... So things changed again she started cummin home Much earlier with (Surprise) Her Studs.. & to my amazement They were Huge Black Guys that knew of my new skills .

Now I kinda saw this cumming BUT I was in SHOCK & my heart was RACING when she told me to get my toys & show them.. No matter how hard I protested they wanted to see. & unless I wanted to leave .I was to strip & put on a cock suckin & boi-pussy fuckin show for all of them.

Also I really did want to see these two Black Bulls COCKS. So I gave them what they wanted & ohh how they laughed at my lil hard pre-cumm droolin dick & tellin me how much of a faggot I am.

Then to get on my knees & take out their COCKS . & Ohhhh Fuck that was it ,I was soo blown away by their Awesome Size I just dove open mouth & throat . I luved the smell taste & feel of that Huge Cock in my mouth & throat. I luved gagging on it , He was BIGGER THEN MY TOYS.

My ex was laughing & telling me she knew all along she could turn her str8 masculine hubby into a cock-suckin faggot. & I was blowin a load of cummm with out touchin my lil dick.

& by now Bill had a hand full of my head & was fuckin my slobbing throat balls deep tellin my ex how good she did training her faggot cocksucker . I over heard her tellin her other Stud John to fuck the faggots pussy since It was already gaping & lubed from my toys. He showed no mercy he just lined up & buried his cock in my gaping boi-pussy . He was a lil smaller then my big toy . .The feeling of REAL COCKS abusing my throat & pussy was mind blowing .

The ex had taken her clothes off & Bill was suckin on her dollar sized dark areolas on her d cup tits while coaching them both on. Bill already knew I was a cummmthirsty cummm gobbler so he was tellin me my reward was cummin. He pulled my face sooo hard into his shaved smooth Black pubic bone & sprayed 8 huge loads into my belly .

Just when I thought I might get a breath John pulls out of my faggot pussy & spins me around to cummmm all over my face. & the ex used his cock to feed it all to me. Then I was told to get dressed with the remaining cummm on my face & hair & get them some more alcohol. So they could fuck my wife . & not to try & clean up at all. Or they would kick my faggot ass & I wouldnt be allowed to be their cummm pig faggot slave.

I couldnt believe how much I luved the humiliation of it all and the girl at the 7 eleven lookin , & what she must have thought ... All that has been over 18 yrs ago & I miss that part of the marriage desperately.

Last edited:
It all started with my 2nd wife now ex. But she saw how hard my lil dick would get when I was allowed to fuck her when I would lick up my own cum-pie. And she would always tell me about all the other guys that had cocks the size of a beer bottle . Even though it hurt my lil dick would get rock hard & pre-cumm droolin & of course she would take notice. She was a hair dresser & had Mondays off soo Sun nite was her (out with the girls nite). & of course I bought it . She wouldnt cum home until 4:eek:o am. Then go to the bath room & wash & change to cumm to bed . This went on for a while I started getting some friends tellin me how she acting at the clubs. So I started going thru the hamper & found her panties all full of cummmmm & not mine. So I brought this up to her & to my amazement she just told me that she was fuckin other guys & their cocks were huge. & She wasnt shy about tellin me how she would flirt & literally grab their cocks after a few close dances so she knew they were hung. I was in in tears & my lil dick was hard . & she took notice & ran with that . She told me I could leave or stay & deal with it . That she is a Size Queen. So I stayed & dealt with it & boy did things change Fast. Now when she came home she didnt hide anything . She would cumm straight in the bedroom & wake me if I was sleeping & tell & show me how much fuckin & how many & have me undress her & then she would jump on my face with cumm soaked panties & tell me to suck the cumm thru . Then to take them off & she would push all the cummm from her ass & pussy into my mouth & face.Of course her back was to me so she could see my lil dick droolin hard . She started callin me her lil hoto from that point on.( Spanish for fag. ) I really got to enjoy all this & even the taste of all that cummmm. This went on like this for a short time . Until one day when I came home from work , she had gone shopping for all for her lil hoto . My presents consisted of an ******* bag & nozzle & 2 dildos that looked like cocks. one is 8x6.25 the other is 9x7.25 . She told me she is going to train me to handle them balls deep in both my cummm luvin throat & boi-pussy & she wanted me clean. She didnt want a messy hoto. It took less then a month & I could & can take the Big one all the way she luved the training & I was starting to enjoy her attention & the (FULL) feeling of being a size queen hoto...... So things changed again she started cummin home Much earlier with (Surprise )Her Studs & to my amazement They were huge Black Guys that knew of my new skills . Now I kinda saw this cumming BUT I was in SHOCK & my heart was RACING when she told me to get my toys & show them.. No matter how hard I protested they wanted to see. & unless I wanted to leave .I was to strip & put on a cock suckin & boi-pussy fuckin show for all of them. I do have to say also I really did want to see these two Black Bulls COCKS. So I gave them what they wanted & ohh how they laughed at my lil hard droolin dick & tellin me how much of a faggot I am. Then to get on my knees & take out their COCKS . & Ohhhh fuck that was it ,I was soo blown away by their awesome size I just dove open mouth & throat . Fuck I luved the smell taste & feel of that Huge Cock in my mouth & throat. I luved gagging on it , He was BIGGER THEN MY TOYS. My ex was laughing & telling me she knew all along she could turn her str8 masculine hubby into a cock-suckin faggot. & I was blowin a load of cummm with out touchin my lil dick. & by now Bill had a hand full of my head & was fuckin my slobbing throat balls deep tellin my ex how good she did training her faggot cocksucker . I over heard her tellin her other Stud John to fuck the faggots pussy since It was already gaping & lubed from my toys. He showed no mercy he just lined up & buried his cock in my gaping boi-pussy . He was a lil smaller then my big toy . .The feeling of REAL COCKS abusing my throat & pussy was mind blowing . The ex had taken her clothes off & Bill was suckin on her dollar sized dark areolas on her d cup tits while coaching them both on. Bill already knew I was a cummmthirsty cummm gobbler so he was tellin me my reward was cummin. He pulled my face sooo hard into his shaved smooth Black pubic bone & sprayed 8 huge loads into my belly . Just when I thought I might get a breath John pulls out of my faggot pussy & spins me around to cummmm all over my face. & the ex used his cock to feed it all to me. Then I was told to get dressed with the remaining cummm on my face & hair & get them some more alcohol. So they could fuck my wife . & not to try & cleam up at all. Or they would kick my faggot ass & I wouldnt be allowed to be their cummm pig faggot slave. I couldnt believe how much I luved the humiliation of it all and the girl at the 7 eleven lookin , & what she must have thought ... All that has been over 18 yrs ago & I miss that part of the marriage desperately.
SOUNDS SIMILAR to how i started to dude now i love the big black bulls cocks in my mouth pussy and boi pussy!!!

I love this. I still get hard thinking about the first time I was tricked/****** to suck cock. Things have changed a lot since then and now I actively seek it. Love feeling the dominance of one black bull in front and another behind me while my girl takes pics.
U R Very Fortunate to have a g/f that is into this lifstyle... My ex was a nut . To be Very kind ... I miss & luv the I/R ,Cuckoldress ,& All the Blk COCK & cummmm . But all the rest .. Soo glade its Way behind me ... Id Luv to find a sane Size QOS Cuckoldress to serve

U R Very Fortunate to have a g/f that is into this lifstyle... My ex was a nut . To be Very kind ... I miss & luv the I/R ,Cuckoldress ,& All the Blk COCK & cummmm . But all the rest .. Soo glade its Way behind me ... Id Luv to find a sane Size QOS Cuckoldress to serve

Do you still serve BBCs?

I ve just recently became an empty-nester .. Sooo I had All these feeling bottled Up for a LONG TIME... Soo no I Havent served a Blk Man since I was married .... Id really Luv to even Find a Blk Master to serve

Back