How I became a cuckold

Cupidluv21

Couple
From
CO, US
Me and my wife are still kinda new to all of this.it started when I went to jail she had sex with our friend Daniel that lived in the same apartments we did. I was in jail for almost a month. When I got out I didn't call to let her or anyone know. So when I got home I opened the door and walked inside. Right as Im about to walk upstairs to go to our bedroom I hear my wife screaming "OH DADDY" she was moaning loudly I was frozen at first but then I felt anger so I walk up the stairs quietly and I when I got to the top I look over at the mirror that is in the hallway because u can see directly into my room if the door is open which it was...

So I clearly could see the reflection of my wife getting fucked by our friend Daniel. Right as I was about to open my mouth to say something I saw Daniel take his cock out of my wife and smack her pussy with the head of it I couldn't believe how huge his cock was!! My wife pussy was gaped wide open I then instantly felt frozen stuck again like I did when I heard her moaning "OH DADDY " before I had hit the stairs. But this time instead of feeling anger I was really turned on!!!

I kept quiet and continued to watch Daniel fuck my wife with his huge black cock. I couldn't resist the urge so I took my clothes off and I started playing with my self...

I continue watching and I can see that my wife's pussy starts creaming all over Daniels fat cock. I almost cum but I stop myself. Daniel started fucking her harder and harder he then smacked her and and asked my wife "DONT I FUCK YOU BETTER THEN YOUR HUSBAND " instantly my wife screams out " YES DADDY YOU FUCK ME BETTER THEN HIS LITTLE WHITE COCK, OOOOH DADDY YOUR MAKING ME CUM!!!"

Daniel pulled out and my wife squirted cum all over the bed. She then turned around and starting ducking all her cum of his dick.

She stayed ducking his cock for about 10 minutes and while I watched I got urge to join them I couldn't resist I wanted to have Daniels cock too. So I start to get up and I accidentally knocked over a glass vase that was on the floor. I didn't know what to do.

Daniel came out and looked at me and he then looked down at my duck and I could not believe it when he reached down and grabbed my dick and he then held it next to his so my wife could see. Daniel then reached around and put his finger in my ass and I started to open up for him. He then pushed me on my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth I could taste my wife's cut all over it his cock was so fat it barely fit in my mouth he made me gag on it..
We moved on the bed and Daniel layed me on my back he then he made my wife grab lube and rub it allover his cock and my hole. He then started to duck me slowly I could feel his cock open me up I felt when his head went all the way in I moaned he held it for a minute then he pushed it all the way in me I screamed out "OH YES DADDY" he started banging me hard and my wife looked at me and she told me that the whole time I was in jail shes has been with Daniel, and she grabbed my duck and said "LOOK HOW SMALL UR LITTLE WHITE COCK COMPARED TO DANIELS BIG FAT BLACK COCK" I then instantly cummed Daniel pulled out of me then continued to duck my wife while I watched we all 3 lived together after that for 2 months until Daniel had to move that was our first cuckold experience and we both loved it

Back