how i became a cuckold

tomtomjim

Male
Gold Member
It happened when I was around 37. We had been married for 17 years and had great sex even after her having three children. Our sex life was good and she was very horny and could cum just by having her ass rubbed the right way. We started playing during sex and soon she was using a finger on me while pumping my cock and squeezing my balls. Over time she got three fingers in my and then a vibrator and the squeezing became enough to make me beg for mercy. Once she knew that I would submit to having my balls done she started to use it whenever she wanted to control me. I could protect my jewels usually but eventually she would have them in her hands and would squeeze and say do you remember what you said. Well having your balls done while you cum is very intense and when she started talking about sex with others while we did it I soon came to relate pleasure with submission and kinky talk. Eventually I agreed that her fucking another man would be acceptable to me never thinking she would do it but after many sessions she aksed me to go out with her and find a man for a one time fuck. We went to the bar at the Fredericton Motor Inn and she quickly had a guy buying her drinks. His name was Bud an he was from Ottawa working in town during the week. Soon they went to his room and fucked for an hour while I waited outside and listened to the sounds. I felt nervous and confused and a bit excited and when we got home we fucked. She saw Bufd a few times after that saying that I should not mind since it was just one guy. Soon she told me she wanted to try another man just to see if it was any difference and that since I had agreed to one why not another. We went to the local club Sweetwaters on King Street and I got her a ******* and she stood alone. In no time a young guy asked her to dance and then sat with her at a table. After another ******* and a few slow dances she left with him and drove to a place near our home and fucked in my full sized Chevy van. She had told me where they were going and that I could watch which I did . They made out and fucked for over four hours before she drove him home. When she came home she wanted to fuck but since she was so sore she just had me lick her to orgasm and it was several days before she could fuck again. She She was fucking Johnny and Bud but not much and soon she wanted another man and we went to the club and she fucked a few guys before finding Craig a young engineering student. One night while fucking with Craig under her and her face out the window she motioned me over and kissed me while he was fucking her, then she pushed her fingers into my mouth and fed me cum. When I asked her wafter why she did it she said she did not know but the next time she fucked Craig she got me in the Van after he had shot a couple of loads in her and left. She told me to lay on my back and when I refused she squeezed my balls until i did and performed my first cleaning. It was not lonng before she picked up a young soldier and had me with her when they fucked, first she asked me to suck his cock and then she had me lick her while they fucked. In less than two years I had gone from monogamous husband to cock sucking cuckold and more was to cum.

My wife fucked her first black guy who she picked up at sweetwaters in Fredericton, they fucked in my van in the parking garage on King Street while I stood back and watched. Several people stopped to stare when they heard the moans and saw the van rocking and most giggled. Later she fucked him in my van in her spot near our home in Marysville and I got to watch from close while they kissed and she sucked him and then he fucked her with his big cock. She would come home and have me lick her and then fuck her again. When she started working in Halifax she asked me to find her a bbc and one that wanted me involved. I did as she desired and found a well hung young guy who kept her pleased when she was there. It was my first taste of Black cock and cum, he made good use of my mouth and I spent many sessions licking them while they fucked.

Back