How I Became a Bull (True Story)

I have been been on this site for a while now and figured it was time I shared. This is very much the true story of how I became a bull (and a life that I love) for white wives.

It was over five years ago I was in a bar in Cleveland Ohio drinking with several friends. I had been divorced from my wife (she was white and that is another story) for about a year..I was not a "player" or a great cocksman by any stretch of the means..(I did have a rather large one but was still young and needed to learn how to use it). I was approached by a white guy about 32 years of age who after several moments of weird conversation pulled me aside and told me that his wife "fancied" me (yes he used that word) and wanted to know if I would like to have sex with her. I looked at him like he was from another planet...he then pointed to a small dirty blonde sitting in a booth on the other side of the bar. She lifted her glass to me (red wine--all she ever drank). Still thinking that this was some type of joke..walked with her husband over to the booth and we were introduced. She said in an English accent that her name was Tammi and that the man next to me was indeed her husband. She explained to me that they "had an arrangement" and that she wanted me to fuck her and fuck her hard (not have sex--not make love but fuck)...and in that accent it was memorizing to me (still get a hard on when I hear an English lady say the word fuck)..I sort of gave a dumb node OK and followed them out of the bar, across the street and into their motel room. We got into the room and she begins to undress slowly..staring at me..like I am a piece of meat. I remember thinking that something bad could happen here but oh no nothing did. In fact while her hubby sat in a chair..I fucked her three times in 4 hours (That was by far a record for me--and she pushed me the whole way). I continued to fuck that woman for 4+ years until her husband was transferred to the deep south. The change in me and my confidence was amazing as she introduced me to other like females and I begin to actually "pick up on the signals that other white wives were giving me"...until I am were I am today. There is nothing better thank fucking a white wife with my 10 inches and knowing that she really appreciates the great fuck she is getting. I have learned a lot from these wives like how to be confident, take control and fuck them like there is no tomorrow. I have a great life and on top of it all....I get to fuck a white wife almost every weekend. Tammi if you are out there and reading this..THANK YOU!
James

Great story man. I can't imagine what this lifestyle must be like for you studs. Hopefully you could teach us about the benefits of being in a hot wife relationship some day.

I thought something was wrong with me because I get so much enjoyment out of having sex with a husband wife. I've been in this lifestyle for a minute, but I'm from the south.. Hard to find a regular down here.

I thought something was wrong with me because I get so much enjoyment out of having sex with a husband wife. I've been in this lifestyle for a minute, but I'm from the south.. Hard to find a regular down here.
I thought watching was weird and wrong until it happened now I cant wait for the next time

I agree, since moving back from the east coast, I find it hard to make the hot wife connection.

Back