How I Became a Bull (True Story)

cool story. while I'm sure you enjoy all kinds of tail, it sounds as though you definitely found a niche, so to speak.
Thanks for the compliment...i am still doing fine..while Tammy may have moved the 4 other wives that she helped introduced me to are still around...AND every now and then..one of their friends gets a little curious..so i am more than happy to help solve any mysteries!

So I have Tammi to thank for my amazing night with you? Well thank you Tammi...James has certainly learned well!
Just had a night with James also...WOW!!!!!!! I must also give my thanks to Tammi....not often you find a well built, well educated and well endowed man that knows how to really fuck a women...if there is a "formal black bull training class" somewhere....well James...you must have a MASTERS degree (pun very much intended)..LOL..XXX...Sandy

Interesting story!! We met our first bull on Craigslist, we have never been able to build up the nerve to approach anyone in public. Even though it sounds like lots of fun.

Back