How Has the Lifestyle Impacted Marriage Stability?

For wives in the lifestyle only: Which lifestyle do you prefer

• Cuckolding hubby with many partners

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Cuckolding hubby with one main lover

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Leaving hubby to be with one lover

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Leaving the lifestyle to be with hubby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PleaseFillMyWife

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
Serious question for cuckolds/couples:

1. How long have you and your wife been living the Lifestyle?
2. How has it affected your relationship? Improved? Strained? Can't even compare?
3. Do you feel that it is a stable lifestyle that you can maintain happily together indefinitely?
4. Anyone been into the lifestyle for a while and then got out of it successfully if it was damaging your marriage?

5. Bonus: If you feel that your relationship is stable and enhanced by the Lifestyle, what advice to you have for others to replicate your success?

1. Almost 5 years now
2. Our relationship has been the same. Great as always.

3.Yes as long as we are honest with eachother. And for us we still have great sex together. We just don't rely on the bulls. ( But they are great to.)

4) Haven't left the lifestyle.

5. For us just being open to each other wants and needs. We communicate to one another. We taken the lifestyle to a point were we are happy. We are happy with our choices even if people don't like it

Last edited:

2. How has it affected your relationship? Improved? Strained? Can't even compare?
3. Do you feel that it is a stable lifestyle that you can maintain happily together indefinitely?
4. Anyone been into the lifestyle for a while and then got out of it successfully if it was damaging your marriage?

5. Bonus: If you feel that your relationship is stable and enhanced by the Lifestyle, what advice to you have for others to replicate your success?
These are my wife's responses:
1. 2 years
2. Most definitely improved
3. Maybe. Hopefully. If my being with another man ever "strains" our relationship I will stop
4. Not there yet but see #3 above

We have only been at the interacial cuckolding for a little over a year and it has improved our relationship drastically. We feel we can maintain this type of lifestyle until our late fifties or longer!
My hubby and I are soul mates and have always had a great relationship, we always thought things could not get better until this. My advice to other couples would to be honest, and communication is a big key. We also have threesomes with other females but my husband just lately told me he actually prefers to watch me with bbc sometimes. Great for me . But always keep in mind that it's a two way street, what he does for me, I am willing to do for him!
We only practice cuckolding outside our family home though!

1. Over 16 years
2. Improved immensely
3. We have so far.
4. no
5. Communicate and be open

Me and hubby been in the lifestyle since 2013.
We had a loving marriage anyway, but the lifestyle has added extra spice to our marriage. It's certainly improved our sex life which had gone stale.
I think we will be able to maintain being in the lifestyle indefinitely, we both like playing and our special meets.
Not got out of it yet.
Advice would be, be honest and totally open to each other about what you want and what you like.

Me and hubby been in the lifestyle since 2013.
We had a loving marriage anyway, but the lifestyle has added extra spice to our marriage. It's certainly improved our sex life which had gone stale.
I think we will be able to maintain being in the lifestyle indefinitely, we both like playing and our special meets.
Not got out of it yet.
Advice would be, be honest and totally open to each other about what you want and what you like.
great advice. usefully for new couples to this lifestyle. thanks

hi we are mixed couple and would like to get into it.... my wife is asian phantasies about a bbc... for me bbc is superior too... just look at the size... just worried that our relationship will get bad...
It won't go bad if you and she won't let it. Constant communication and she must know how much you love her

Back