How Far...How Long Would You Go?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
There just might come a time when the hubby is going to get pretty tired of cuckoldry and want for things with he and the Mrs. to return back to normalcy. Maybe they're both growing weary, or maybe it's just him. Or maybe the ******* are becoming too aware of what Mom and Dad are secretly up to and don't wish for it to continue anymore.

Have you ever thought of just how long you'd like to keep keeping your cuckolding appearance, or you just don't think about it at all.

Hubby Pulls Plug!.jpg

In my case i started banging the girl a my place.
whether she told her hubby about the new venue is a whole other story,lol.

Not sure once you start and allow her to go black that you will ever stop her. I know for a fact that she can't fuck at home due to the ******* but she'll never totally stop, way to late for that now!!!!

Well as a divorcee, it's not some thing I have to consider, but I think eventually any husband is going to start thinking what has he lost, and yes he has lost her, lost her respect and lost her loving, lawyers and divorce youy we come again

Perhaps, but then again I believe it's very possible to live the lifestyle without losing respect and love. Things change for sure but that doesn't have to mean the end of the relationship. My girl and I are inseparable. She loves me for who I am and respects me for a whole variety of traits that she admires. Our feelings are mutual.

That doesn't preclude an active sex life that includes others ... or that entails some rather kinky aspects.

Our bedroom games turn us on ... both of us. When we're done with an encounter with a BBC'd guy, a couple or an adult party and we're driving home we just look at each other and have a good laugh ... and then go about the business of being just another ordinary couple.

Till the next time ...

As long as both are enjoying it. My wife wanted to stop about 6 months ago so we haven't participated since then. I hope she changes her mind.

as i said before its not about my hubby or what he feels or thinks about my black lovers.. its about my feeling and passion and as long as i enjoy the sex with a hot dominate bull it will continue..

as i said before its not about my hubby or what he feels or thinks about my black lovers.. its about my feeling and passion and as long as i enjoy the sex with a hot dominate bull it will continue..

I like the sound of that!!

A time will come when a couple cannot hide their desires from themselves or from the world. Won't any husband want to see how far his wife can go when it comes to cucking him with a younger lover?

s25.jpg

We don't think about it because it's like asking how long will you want to be married? We are more poly in our dynamic so we aren't really hiding anything from the *******, friends or relatives. That, sadly, creates a different obstacle as it pertains to cuckolding because (even though you'd think this site and others that are huge proponents of cuckolding with advice, etc on cuckolding and how it's not JUST about sex) you'd be surprised just how frustrating it is to find something steady.....

It helps if they are completely committed to a life time, "life style" and enjoy the experience of the ownership of what they do with their own flesh.

Dedication to the cuckold lifestyle is what every couple should endeavor to do. Both wives and husbands should see towards educating themselves and also others to learning more about the benefits of what they lifestyle harbours for them.

B6wl1qNCYAINEz4.jpg

Back