How Far...How Long Would You Go?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dsoul, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    There just might come a time when the hubby is going to get pretty tired of cuckoldry and want for things with he and the Mrs. to return back to normalcy. Maybe they're both growing weary, or maybe it's just him. Or maybe the kids are becoming too aware of what Mom and Dad are secretly up to and don't wish for it to continue anymore.

Have you ever thought of just how long you'd like to keep keeping your cuckolding appearance, or you just don't think about it at all.

Hubby Pulls Plug!.jpg

2. Sanjay

Sanjay New Member

In my case i started banging the girl a my place.
    whether she told her hubby about the new venue is a whole other story,lol.

cucky likes this.
  3. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Not sure once you start and allow her to go black that you will ever stop her. I know for a fact that she can't fuck at home due to the kids but she'll never totally stop, way to late for that now!!!!

4. Gillian

Gillian Active Member

Well as a divorcee, it's not some thing I have to consider, but I think eventually any husband is going to start thinking what has he lost, and yes he has lost her, lost her respect and lost her loving, lawyers and divorce youy we come again

5. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Active Member

Perhaps, but then again I believe it's very possible to live the lifestyle without losing respect and love. Things change for sure but that doesn't have to mean the end of the relationship. My girl and I are inseparable. She loves me for who I am and respects me for a whole variety of traits that she admires. Our feelings are mutual.

That doesn't preclude an active sex life that includes others ... or that entails some rather kinky aspects.

Our bedroom games turn us on ... both of us. When we're done with an encounter with a BBC'd guy, a couple or an adult party and we're driving home we just look at each other and have a good laugh ... and then go about the business of being just another ordinary couple.

Till the next time ...

6. funlovin

funlovin Member

its not his decision..its mine now and always.and i will always be a love/sex slave for my black king/lover

7. Wife-Watcher

Wife-Watcher Member

As long as both are enjoying it. My wife wanted to stop about 6 months ago so we haven't participated since then. I hope she changes her mind.

8. funlovin

funlovin Member

as i said before its not about my hubby or what he feels or thinks about my black lovers.. its about my feeling and passion and as long as i enjoy the sex with a hot dominate bull it will continue..

9. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    I like the sound of that!!