Votes: 7 9.7%
  • I want to do it all the time

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • I want a black boyfriend or husband

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • I want to be owned by a dominant bull

Votes: 47 65.3%

• Total voters
I'm an author who commonly writes somewhat extreme and often very raunchy interracial sex stories, often touching on cuckold, gangbang, breeding as well as other controversial topics. Now, I'm not here to promote, so I won't even bother divulging my pen name or titles, but I'm hoping the forum won't mind if I pose a question now and then to help me streamline the topics and themes of my stories as well as refine my approach. I got into writing these stories because my wife wanted to try a black guy and I let her. She loved it, but only wanted to do it once. I don't push her, but I'd love it if she did it again ... and again ... and, well, you know.

My first question is this:

I think some women just want to try interracial sex, some want to have it occasionally, some want a black boyfriend or husband and some women go as far as to want to be owned by a black man or black men, but I don't really have any idea what the exact demographics are. I've tried to research it, but I haven't found any clear polling data on anything but whether women fantasize about interracial sex. (Which according to the poll data I read, almost all women do).

I appreciate any and all feedback I get from this and I thank anyone who takes the time to participate.

Just a little thank you to those who've taken the time to vote here. Gotta admit, so far I'm very surprised by the votes! More women want to be owned by a dominant bull than want a black man as a boyfriend/husband? I did not expect that at all.

I was pleasantly surprised by the results in the last 'Extreme views' thread. I expected that black boyfriend or husband would win the day, but owned by a dominant bull is in a commanding lead. I feel the same way, but I'm a white man, not a white woman, so my opinion doesn't matter as much, but that (usually) is the kind of story I write, so I'm glad there are women out there who feel that way. (At least I hope it was women voting. lol).

My next question has to do with equality or 'equal rights' or I suppose you could say racism versus anti-racism. I think I already know how the results will turn out here, but I think it will be fun to see the results listed tangibly.

I was pleasantly surprised by the results in the last 'Extreme views' thread. I expected that black boyfriend or husband would win the day, but owned by a dominant bull is in a commanding lead. I feel the same way, but I'm a white man, not a white woman, so my opinion doesn't matter as much, but that (usually) is the kind of story I write, so I'm glad there are women out there who feel that way. (At least I hope it was women voting. lol).

My next question has to do with equality or 'equal rights' or I suppose you could say racism versus anti-racism. I think I already know how the results will turn out here, but I think it will be fun to see the results listed tangibly.
Specifically, big black men are superior to us white boys and white women are on the same level as black men as they are both involved in the cuckolding of us inferior white boys.

Well, to be honest, I kind of disagree about the pecking order you list. I don't think white women are equal to black men. One person cannot submit to another if she perceives herself as equal to or greater than her master. In order for her to convince herself to submit, she must perceive herself as inferior to him, just as the white cuckold perceives himself as inferior to both the white woman and the black man. Therefore (IMO), the pecking order is: Black bull, white woman, and then white boy, but the black man is above both, but that's just the way I see it.

Well, to be honest, I kind of disagree about the pecking order you list. I don't think white women are equal to black men. One person cannot submit to another if she perceives herself as equal to or greater than her master. In order for her to convince herself to submit, she must perceive herself as inferior to him, just as the white cuckold perceives himself as inferior to both the white woman and the black man. Therefore (IMO), the pecking order is: Black bull, white woman, and then white boy, but the black man is above both, but that's just the way I see it.
OK. I know that white women submitting yo black men as slaves is a popular part of interracial cuckoldry, but my interest is that it is a collaboration between the white woman and the big superior black man to defeat, humiliate, frustrate, and emasculate us white boys who are inferior to the black man. Black men are superior to us white boys in that, generally, they are stronger, have bigger cocks, and greater sexual performance and stamina.

Not really disagreeing with you all that much, I suppose. Simply clarifying that even if a white woman has no desire to have a black man as her 'master', it's still in a woman's nature to submit to a man and most women look for a man they can look up to. That's kind of what any cuckolding is about. Sure, she's looking down upon her white mate, but up to her her black one. She sees him as superior, which fulfills her natural instinct and having another man to stand above does nicely for her ego, which is separate from instinct, but feels nice. The fact that she has something extra to her black lover as a gift (a nice white boy to lord over), is a bonus. ;)

I don't know how others feel, and for some it is just about great sex with a black man, but I was always the Domme to my hubby. We both loved it that way, and typically I had him submit to the men and women with who I had sex. Many times over those years we met other submissive bisexuals and I would dominate them as well. It seems to me that a lot of bi guys thrive on submission.

Going black changed me dramatically. Very quickly, actually the third night, I learned to submit. What surprised me is how he used his significantly superior sexual power, to not only seduce me, but to control me. I found that I not only enjoyed his control, I hungered for it. Now we both eagerly submit to my black BF.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg To me it changes as you go along. When I started in 2013 I was happy to have one night stands etc, but over the years I've tried low key ownership and going out with a regular guy. Now I prefer meeting occasional guys off places like Fabswingers etc. I am into minor BDSM but finding a black guy into 'Fifty Shades' stuff has been quite hard. I would love a regular black guy into BDSM and that but not too heavy, but it's not happened yet. X

Back