How extreme are your views 2

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by fascinated, Aug 14, 2016.

?

Who do you feel is or should be thought of as superior and to what degree?

1. Whites are superior to blacks

4.8%
  2. Blacks are superior to whites

38.1%
  3. White women should be the property of black men and white men should step aside and keep out of it

42.9%
  4. White women shouldn't even have any say about having sex with black men. It should be required.

28.6%
  5. All white men and women should be slaves to blacks as reparations for slavery and segregation

42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. fascinated

fascinated New Member

I was pleasantly surprised by the results in the last 'Extreme views' thread. I expected that black boyfriend or husband would win the day, but owned by a dominant bull is in a commanding lead. I feel the same way, but I'm a white man, not a white woman, so my opinion doesn't matter as much, but that (usually) is the kind of story I write, so I'm glad there are women out there who feel that way. (At least I hope it was women voting. lol).

My next question has to do with equality or 'equal rights' or I suppose you could say racism versus anti-racism. I think I already know how the results will turn out here, but I think it will be fun to see the results listed tangibly.

2. inferiorwhtboy

inferiorwhtboy New Member

Specifically, big black men are superior to us white boys and white women are on the same level as black men as they are both involved in the cuckolding of us inferior white boys.

3. fascinated

fascinated New Member

Well, to be honest, I kind of disagree about the pecking order you list. I don't think white women are equal to black men. One person cannot submit to another if she perceives herself as equal to or greater than her master. In order for her to convince herself to submit, she must perceive herself as inferior to him, just as the white cuckold perceives himself as inferior to both the white woman and the black man. Therefore (IMO), the pecking order is: Black bull, white woman, and then white boy, but the black man is above both, but that's just the way I see it.

4. inferiorwhtboy

inferiorwhtboy New Member

OK. I know that white women submitting yo black men as slaves is a popular part of interracial cuckoldry, but my interest is that it is a collaboration between the white woman and the big superior black man to defeat, humiliate, frustrate, and emasculate us white boys who are inferior to the black man. Black men are superior to us white boys in that, generally, they are stronger, have bigger cocks, and greater sexual performance and stamina.

denwest likes this.
  5. fascinated

fascinated New Member

Not really disagreeing with you all that much, I suppose. Simply clarifying that even if a white woman has no desire to have a black man as her 'master', it's still in a woman's nature to submit to a man and most women look for a man they can look up to. That's kind of what any cuckolding is about. Sure, she's looking down upon her white mate, but up to her her black one. She sees him as superior, which fulfills her natural instinct and having another man to stand above does nicely for her ego, which is separate from instinct, but feels nice. The fact that she has something extra to her black lover as a gift (a nice white boy to lord over), is a bonus. ;)

6. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I don't know how others feel, and for some it is just about great sex with a black man, but I was always the Domme to my hubby. We both loved it that way, and typically I had him submit to the men and women with who I had sex. Many times over those years we met other submissive bisexuals and I would dominate them as well. It seems to me that a lot of bi guys thrive on submission.

Going black changed me dramatically. Very quickly, actually the third night, I learned to submit. What surprised me is how he used his significantly superior sexual power, to not only seduce me, but to control me. I found that I not only enjoyed his control, I hungered for it. Now we both eagerly submit to my black BF.

RealLifeFLR and Maleslave like this.
  7. fascinated

fascinated New Member

That's a sexy story. Love it.