How does your close friends and family feel about your need to go black?

How does your close friends and family feel about your need to go black?And have any decided not to be your friends anymore or do you feel like they treat you different now that they know?

haven't lost any friends or family members over it..... in fact, my best friend is white and 15 yrs younger to me and married to a black man my age... and the "racist" cousin that cussed his momma out and wouldn't live with her when she married a FINE and successful black man now has fathered 2 or 3 biracial babies!

Racism and the risk of losing friends and rejection of family members for whitegirls plays a big part in whitegirls decision to go black. With so many whitegirls willing to risk being rejected makes a resounding statement that shes convinced that bbc is well worth the risk of her being abanded by the white race and will be consirered to be a negro.

very interesting..goes to the heart of my thread-How or Should B2W be Broadened..the reluctance of white girls to make the move varies from region to region-LV, CA, FL seem to be more adventurous..Here in NC, the youngsters (19-24) are making the jump..but the more mature (35+) ladies, who are flirty, cute, sexy, are definitely reluctant to make the step.
The social pressure on white girls (depending on their location) to stay with white boys is significant, consequently when they make the move, gotta respect their honesty..

Wife is very discreet, has to be due to jobs and family. Common belief is still that if you are married you don't give your pussy up to black or white men, like it or not thats the truth. My wife tells me she gets a kick outta her friends sometimes when they sit around and talk about hot black guys and how bad they'd like to try black cock (yes the girls talk like that), she sits back and smiles thinking they don't know what they're missing but says she can't speak up because they'll know and word will spread quickly......

Most white girls grow up in respectable families and coached by thier moms and elder female members that it's important to safeguard their viginity. In the movies they see the female heroine falling in love with the handsome white guy and her loyalty to him. She remains loyal to her man and depends on him to protect her make practically all her decissions. In real life we guys want that kind of girl to take home to our family. when a young witeguy meets the gurl of his dreams he can only think of her as an angel, clean cut. innocent and a virgin never have any interest in any guy but him. The whiteboy's so proud to show off his pretty queen to all his pals and in his mind she only thinks of him. All's well but the one thing he never considered is mom nature and her lust for big black cock. Itnever occurs this lovely white princess ever thought of screwing a black man, until the shocker when she delivers a kinky haired dark skin baby.

It's not the fact that I fuck black men. It's the fact that I fuck men besides my husband. I don't think people have as much a problem with race as they do with kinky lifestyles (and I live in Texas). I don't advertise our lifestyle, but at this point most of my friends are people who I either met in the lifestyle or brought into it.

Interesting DeeDee..lady I know is very very active in BBC search..3/4 times per week and brings them home..however, the collateral damage has been serious..friends, and people in locale she lives have literally ostracized her..not so sure it's just the racial aspect, but the fact she doesn't respect home and family..just out there with it..claims she's not racist, however, I believe some racial aspect is there in her actions due to all the guys are thugs and she won't connect with men on her educational or social level..just an observation..OSP

Most people are very curious. My ex wife's family initially forbade it...mind you they are a very well educated family but some things take a bit to sink in. Little did they know their daughters liked it on the side.
Needless to say, I think white women being ostracized depends on where you are. New England has alot of hypocrisy, you'll find that the south is actually more open minded than up north. You'll be surprised at the judgment and pressure many white women..AND black men are under when it comes to relations. You get those looks at your ******* school, and in places....among family.
What they won't tell you is how much in their mind they think about the nasty ******* you do in private....and how much they'd like to be a part of it.

Cheers!

How does your close friends and family feel about your need to go black?And have any decided not to be your friends anymore or do you feel like they treat you different now that they know?
I have one friend who lives some distance from me who knows only that I have been with black men and very little beyond that. I live in a small very white community where everybody knows everyone else. I have yet to tell anyone about my black only life. It's not really race, if I was doing the conventional black boyfriend or husband bit there would be some who I am sure would dissaprove and some who would be supportive.
The reason I have kept quiet is the freakiness of my encounters. I have had more encounters with multiple men than I have with just one man. I have found a freaky side to myself that would freak out a lot of people. Also, if I were to tell anyone about what I have been doing since my divorce it would be hard to explain all of my encounters without letting it be known that some of them have been set up by a woman who I also have sex with.
So for me to explain my new lifestyle would open up a can of worms that I don't care to deal with.

Once again, the fantasy element of mostly men is coming out for this question lol. Sorry, but most normal, everyday women who have sex with men other than their husbands (whether the men are black, white, or something else) are not going around and telling their family and close friends about their "need to go black". It our society, having sex outside of marriage whether it is adultery or with permission just isn't really acceptable, so please stop with the idea that wives are going around and telling their family and friends about their private sex lives.

Once again, the fantasy element of mostly men is coming out for this question lol. Sorry, but most normal, everyday women who have sex with men other than their husbands (whether the men are black, white, or something else) are not going around and telling their family and close friends about their "need to go black". It our society, having sex outside of marriage whether it is adultery or with permission just isn't really acceptable, so please stop with the idea that wives are going around and telling their family and friends about their private sex lives.
I can k8nd a she both sides of this point mainly because I do think that the goal post about interracial extramarital fun is very quickly shifting and gaining acceptance .. I'm not sure if things are changing in the south but as a general statement it the new way that tho he are going to be

I can k8nd a she both sides of this point mainly because I do think that the goal post about interracial extramarital fun is very quickly shifting and gaining acceptance .. I'm not sure if things are changing in the south but as a general statement it the new way that tho he are going to be
Whether it is true about more women having sex with black men or not and whether it is more acceptable or not, the fact is most people do not discuss their private sex lives with friends and family members and the idea that they do is just the fantasy of some men on this website of their wives telling everyone....just another example of the humiliation sexual excitement some men have from the idea of others knowing about their wives' sex lives. This thread is mostly men pretending to be women who are answering other men who also like this idea.....men talking to men lol.

Whether it is true about more women having sex with black men or not and whether it is more acceptable or not, the fact is most people do not discuss their private sex lives with friends and family members and the idea that they do is just the fantasy of some men on this website of their wives telling everyone....just another example of the humiliation sexual excitement some men have from the idea of others knowing about their wives' sex lives. This thread is mostly men pretending to be women who are answering other men who also like this idea.....men talking to men lol.
Lol! I actually never thought of that angle too much but the way you put it together makes some sense in the here and now ..
But what is kinda odd is that at amongst my friends they are are quite welcome to know what happens between myself and my girl because in fact our sexuality is about the most public thing that we can do since the sexual act is designed.to combine our DNA at least when we aren't messing with the natural order of things

None of our family or friends have a problem with it. They do ask me about it a lot out of curiosity.
And I wish that white couples would start to educate their families in an open and comfortable way to how positive interracial breeding is

Back