How does this effect a relationship

dh13

Male
I have been in a relationship for a few years and she is the one I will spend the rest of my life with. I have always had a fantasy of watching her with a hung black guy but have never even considered bringing it up. I don't really believe much of what is posted on this site but I don't really have any other resources. I want to know if its possible to bring this idea up without her losing respect for me. We have great sex and its not something where I would be submissive or a sissy or anything like that. Id love to hear from other couples or bulls or cucks who have experience in this

I have been in a relationship for a few years and she is the one I will spend the rest of my life with. I have always had a fantasy of watching her with a hung black guy but have never even considered bringing it up .... I want to know if its possible to bring this idea up without her losing respect for me. We have great sex .... I'd love to hear from other couples or bulls or cucks who have experience in this

There's that old saying ... "sometimes its best to let sleeping dogs lie"! It sounds like your relationship is running smoothly ... so, perhaps, is the sex with her possibly getting a bit boring or repetitious, maybe for you? Are you sure YOU could handle watching or knowing another man was screwing your GF, particularly if your GF started sexually responding in ways you'd never seen her respond when YOU make love to her? Are you really sure? Have you ever shared her with ANY other man before? Is your relationship strong enough that the 2 of you can have open discussions about sensitive topics like sex? Have you ever asked her for suggestions on how you could improve the sex the 2 of you have?

Why not "go fishing" a bit before asking her that BIG question that you think might offend her. Why not suggest the 2 of you taking the opportunity to share sexual fantasies with each other, that way, you may discover she desires something close to what you desire. Also, by using the excuse of sharing fantasies, it gives you the ability to gracefully back out if you see she isn't responding positively to your fantasy. Bring up the fact that you desire to see her sexually satisfied like she has never been sexually satisfied before ... possibly suggest having a 3-some (MMF) with you, her, and another man of HER choice, with a constant emphasis on the goal of helping her reach a new sexual HIGH. She's got to see this as something that you want for HER, not for yourself ... seriously!

Our personal favorite are 3-somes (both MMF & FFM), and I can honestly say that the sex my wife & I have weeks after having a 3-some are something close to awesome. I know its all in my head, but after seeing her fuck another man, for some reason her pussy just feels different for a while ... not sure why! But it seems too!

But, the key thing is that you don't want her to think that you are losing interest/respect in her, and that's exactly what can happen if you're not somewhat tactful & graceful with your approach. Its kind of safe to always approach these types of topics with "your hat in your hand" ... sort of a respectful type of approach. Good luck ... hope you get some good suggestions here ... Mac :)

I should have added Im also unsure of how it would effect us after its over. We have just started discussing sexual fantasies and things like that. She has told me she would be into a FFM down the line, which is pretty sweet. These are good, simple suggestions posted above and ill think about it. We have a great sex life, and its likely I will just leave this as fantasy.

It sounds like you're taking the reasoned, informed, and incremental steps in opening up the world of fantasy. I have little to add but my best wishes. I would remind you however that she also seeks to please you. If you are vocally assertive in "using" her body for your pleasures, then she could possibly enjoy a lil fantasy talk of pimping her out, making her your personal whore. Those kind of role-playing spices can help ease the way. Every woman is unique of course but some things ring true.

Your wonder of how your relationship will endure is understandable but just remember - it's a journey, not a destination.

She has told me she would be into a FFM down the line, which is pretty sweet.

Interesting that you mentioned your wife's interest in a FFM threesome. Women don't tend to shy away from a bisexual experience the way many men (including myself) do. When I think of a MMF, I'm thinking of 2 men making love to 1 woman, and since my wife is mostly hetro as I am, her original thoughts when setting up a FFM was that I would have 2 women making love to 1 man. But, that's not how it worked out in half the FFMs we have had. In half the cases the added female has had desires for my wife, not me ... they proved to be mostly lesbian females. My wife isn't really into other females.
We did have a 4 year relationship with this young, really cute, redhead bartender from the local Outback restaurant that was close to spectacular. She wasn't the least bit hung up on either of us, and in fact would have sex with us both with the same amount of enthusiasm. And our ******* loved her visits as well even though they were never the least aware that she was sexually involved with their mom & dad. :) I really miss that girl; we got a Christmas card from her this very past Christmas.

thats pretty awesome, as much as I would like to see her with a hung black male, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if watching her going down on another hot woman was as far as we went

thats pretty awesome, as much as I would like to see her with a hung black male, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if watching her going down on another hot woman was as far as we went

Imagine putting your cum in 2 females and then watching them 69! It's simply one of the most awesome things to witness .. ;)

Back