how does a girl become a queen of spades?

To me there is a difference between a girl who has sex with BBC and a QoS girl who proudly shows the world her preference for BBC. The process begins with having sex with black guys but then the girl starts wearing QoS jewellery, clothing, temp QoS tatts, finally a permanent QoS tatt. My own personal opinion is when the world knows you are into BBC and you dont care who knows, then you are a QoS. I like to think Im partly there as I go with BBC, I have a permanent tatt and like posting some pics. But Im not all the way there as hold back on the really naughty pics and from letting people who know me know everything.

To me there is a difference between a girl who has sex with BBC and a QoS girl who proudly shows the world her preference for BBC. The process begins with having sex with black guys but then the girl starts wearing QoS jewellery, clothing, temp QoS tatts, finally a permanent QoS tatt. My own personal opinion is when the world knows you are into BBC and you dont care who knows, then you are a QoS. I like to think Im partly there as I go with BBC, I have a permanent tatt and like posting some pics. But Im not all the way there as hold back on the really naughty pics and from letting people who know me know everything.

I think this sums it up excellently. I describe myself as a 'BBC lover' rather than a QoS as I'm yet to 'come out' as it were. I've had many BBCs and worn temporary BBC tattoos and clothing, but hide my preference to the rest of the world. None of my friends and family know and that's the way I intend to keep it. However, I don't think I'll ever be classed as a true QoS for that reason.

Back