How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My husband and I are not doing anything extreme. He has never watched me with a lover. He has never cleaned up (because I play safe and there is never anything to clean up). He is not in chastity and, if he wanted to be with another woman, I'd grant him the same freedom to play as he has given me. We are not "black-owned", nor is that something that we would ever go for.

If he were to ever watch me, one thing that would be stated very clearly from the start is that my husband is to be treated with respect. One word of disrespect to either of us, and we'd be out that door so fast it would make his head spin.

I was raised very conservatively, and my husband was the first guy I slept with (although we didn't wait until we were married). After 20 years together, for better and for worse, he is my life partner and the most important man in my life. That is the first thing any other man needs to realize and accept. The funny thing is, after having explored a bit of my "wild side", the sex with my husband gets even better, as I gain something from each experience that I can share with him to spice up our own intimacy.

So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?

I agree with Mariposa and Gregngingers comments. I have been with hubby over 20 years. I think it would be remarkable if any relationship stayed highly sexual together for that entire time without some extra stimulation. Our sex life had drifted into boring predictability and even went for long periods without doing it at all. We both started using fantasy to spice up sex, then to swinging once (which i not keen on) till end of last year when hubby persuaded me to go BBC. After a slow start its going ok now.
I dont consider hubby a cissy, I dont want him wearing a chastity etc. however I have noticed he is reading more on here and other places about this and it does seem to be adding to his side of the fun. If he decides to want to explore that down the road then I will be happy with that.
I still love him, he got me into this to which I thank him. And he finds it a big thrill too.

My husband and I are not doing anything extreme. He has never watched me with a lover. He has never cleaned up (because I play safe and there is never anything to clean up). He is not in chastity and, if he wanted to be with another woman, I'd grant him the same freedom to play as he has given me. We are not "black-owned", nor is that something that we would ever go for.

If he were to ever watch me, one thing that would be stated very clearly from the start is that my husband is to be treated with respect. One word of disrespect to either of us, and we'd be out that door so fast it would make his head spin.

I was raised very conservatively, and my husband was the first guy I slept with (although we didn't wait until we were married). After 20 years together, for better and for worse, he is my life partner and the most important man in my life. That is the first thing any other man needs to realize and accept. The funny thing is, after having explored a bit of my "wild side", the sex with my husband gets even better, as I gain something from each experience that I can share with him to spice up our own intimacy.

So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?
Awesome answer. :)

Best response ever, Mariposa.

Without a doubt, I still love and adore my husband, simply because he is who he is. To me, marriage is the most intimate bond you can ever have, and it's never weakened even due to the lifestyle we lead. Sure, I'll admit as readily as pretty much any other lady that we love our black men, but I still love my hubby. That's never changed. However, I agree with gregnginger, he is more of a man I love and live with, than a lover.

Without a doubt, I still love and adore my husband, simply because he is who he is. To me, marriage is the most intimate bond you can ever have, and it's never weakened even due to the lifestyle we lead. Sure, I'll admit as readily as pretty much any other lady that we love our black men, but I still love my hubby. That's never changed. However, I agree with gregnginger, he is more of a man I love and live with, than a lover.
So the love and respect is still there. Great!!!
What if he ask you to be intimate with him again? Or is that lost? No sensuality? I ask because there has to be some attraction as well. Otherwise, it might be the same love that you have for a family member. Even a love for a pet (no offense intended).

So the love and respect is still there. Great!!!
What if he ask you to be intimate with him again? Or is that lost? No sensuality? I ask because there has to be some attraction as well. Otherwise, it might be the same love that you have for a family member. Even a love for a pet (no offense intended).

That's why I think the swinging lifestyle is the best alternative. You're not replacing your spouse/lover for another. Instead, you have and/or meet someone that will help to enhance the love you already share for each other.

Back