How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

My husband begged me to try black guys, after constant pushing I finally did. I left my husband 3 years after I first tried BBC and 2 years after I decided I didnt want to be with white guys again. I knew after the first few times that something inside me was changing. I then met my now partner and as we grew more and more, I knew it was time to leave my husband. He regretted getting me involved with black guys, but for me a new chapter started. I have been black only for 9 years and have no regrets

My husband begged me to try black guys, after constant pushing I finally did. I left my husband 3 years after I first tried BBC and 2 years after I decided I didnt want to be with white guys again. I knew after the first few times that something inside me was changing. I then met my now partner and as we grew more and more, I knew it was time to leave my husband. He regretted getting me involved with black guys, but for me a new chapter started. I have been black only for 9 years and have no regrets

This should be a cautionary tale for over eager husbands. Possibly also inspiration for under eager wives.

My now ex-wife put it to me like this: Her view of me changed in the sense that she could openly admit she has always had an urge to seek out other men on the side when in relationships and the root realization was guys she was in relationships with she loved but she couldn't be satisfied with just one man. And she was drawn to young taller athletes. So after that talk we worked it out and decided it would be mutually enjoyable for her to take lover(s) that we both picked out. We chose black because white guys might be too everyday and vanilla. After a brief search and posting pics we found someone that fit the specs: tall, fit, alpha, professional and hung. After the first time we realized how much she enjoyed it and needed it. Her view of me then went to she loves me more than ever, we grew closer but she needed me to accept how much she loved having sex with her bull(s) and she mainly wanted to fuck them not me, though occasionally she would give in to me. When we did have sex afterwards she said didn't enjoy it as much as her bulls and loved them. We didn't see my role as sexual provider but as mate faciliator and we both agreed to work on making time for him to come over, often so we could all get used to our changing roles and feelings. She liked that she saw me as submissive to him and now saw me as a helper for them when they were together since it was partly my idea, when he was around, i wasn't her husband but more of a sexual helper to do whatever was needed to make them comfortable and help them have sex since we both admitted we both thought often of his cock pumping her full of cum. Which she further said she also changed how she saw me as a submissive less dominate husband in a good way so that i could concentrate on other things while her bull took care of her sexual needs. She never loved me more or felt closer to me when I would be near them and she was getting pounded by her bull and loved hearing me tell them how beautiful they looked
ex wife , no wonder and a good thing for you

Do you still enjoy occasionally cuckholding a little dick white guy???? He ask with fingers crossed ? ;)

I love my hubby. He is and always has been the love of my life. Fortunately our respective sexual desires compliment each others. Married over 40 years and we are still going strong. Relatives and friends who are unaware of our sex play think we are the most loveing couple they know, always holding hands and being affectionate.

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My husband and I are not doing anything extreme. He has never watched me with a lover. He has never cleaned up (because I play safe and there is never anything to clean up). He is not in chastity and, if he wanted to be with another woman, I'd grant him the same freedom to play as he has given me. We are not "black-owned", nor is that something that we would ever go for.

If he were to ever watch me, one thing that would be stated very clearly from the start is that my husband is to be treated with respect. One word of disrespect to either of us, and we'd be out that door so fast it would make his head spin.

I was raised very conservatively, and my husband was the first guy I slept with (although we didn't wait until we were married). After 20 years together, for better and for worse, he is my life partner and the most important man in my life. That is the first thing any other man needs to realize and accept. The funny thing is, after having explored a bit of my "wild side", the sex with my husband gets even better, as I gain something from each experience that I can share with him to spice up our own intimacy.

So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?
Sounds like an excellent cuckold husband. Win, win, win!

he pushed me/us..to try bbc..would never leave him..but lets say our sex life is changed...cant get off like i do with my occasional bbc lover...whom i now fuck in our bed..with hubby watching...that really gets me off!..just love the black skin on my white body.....big black cock helps also..HUSBANDS WATCH WHAT U WISH FOR.....love to do movie ..like with that knight guy...have him lick and have me squirt before gaping me!!!
Exciting scene with your lover. That "Knight guy" as you put it, is a master lover. He could make a female statue cum! Would love a good romp in bed with him on top.

This is an interesting thread. Next time I hear someone (men OR women) say women can't separate sex and love, I'll think about this thread.

But I do wonder one thing: I wonder how the wives would feel if their husbands found someone (male or female) who rocked their world like these BBC's?

These men may have little dicks, but that doesn't mean they don't have urges and needs too...

I’d have to say that reading some of the comments on this thread, there is some major mental instability due to the amount of brainwashing consumed by some in this community.

Holy *******, come to your damn senses and wake the fuck up. No sexual relationship is going to bring anything other than pleasure into your life.

Don’t ever forget or disrespect or trash the people who love you most in your life. Some of these women need a damn dose of reality because they suddenly think they are some extraordinarily hot piece of ass and their husband is a nobody. If they were to only know the truth and see the reality in this.

Wow. ?

Is he still the man you fell in love with or has the relationship changed? Honestly, is he a man or a complete sisssy? Do you want to keep him this way?
Yes he is the man i fell in love ******* of my baby but after we started playing with others we become more freinds then spouse i can openly admire lust approach and have anyone whom i like no permission needed only things change it inside the bedroom i am the boss that's it

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My husband and I are not doing anything extreme. He has never watched me with a lover. He has never cleaned up (because I play safe and there is never anything to clean up). He is not in chastity and, if he wanted to be with another woman, I'd grant him the same freedom to play as he has given me. We are not "black-owned", nor is that something that we would ever go for.

If he were to ever watch me, one thing that would be stated very clearly from the start is that my husband is to be treated with respect. One word of disrespect to either of us, and we'd be out that door so fast it would make his head spin.

I was raised very conservatively, and my husband was the first guy I slept with (although we didn't wait until we were married). After 20 years together, for better and for worse, he is my life partner and the most important man in my life. That is the first thing any other man needs to realize and accept. The funny thing is, after having explored a bit of my "wild side", the sex with my husband gets even better, as I gain something from each experience that I can share with him to spice up our own intimacy.

So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?
Thank you for this post. Beautifully worded. As if you were describing us. We discussed it and agree with every word.

My marriage with @Asmodeaus80 is better with our open relationship. Neither of us has to hide our true selves. My first sexual experience with a black man was 11 years ago, and we are all still friends. It did not change My desire for my husband then, and doesn't now. In fact we have a "reclaiming ritual" we go through whenever we get together after (or at the end of - if he is also there) a date.

He is one of my best friends and he accepts me exactly a I am, and I do the same for him and his deviant self. There is nothing sissy about him.

Lady D.
Update to this... we're still married. My boyfriend lives with us, and his girlfriend is with us 60% of the time. We evolved along the way. It's been a rough ride at times, but it's all been worth it.

Ich liebe meinen Mann. Er ist und war immer die Liebe meines Lebens. Glücklicherweise ergänzen sich unsere jeweiligen sexuellen Wünsche. Seit über 40 Jahren verheiratet und wir sind immer noch stark. Verwandte und Freunde, die unser Sexspiel nicht kennen, denken, dass wir das liebevollste Paar sind, das sie kennen, immer Händchen haltend und liebevoll sind.
So ist es bei uns auch

Back