How do you view your husband or significant other now that you had BBC?

I will be backing away from the site for awhile, for various reasons, but I just had to post one more comment.

Is sex with my hubby different than sex with my lover? Yes, of course! They're two different individuals, and they bring out different parts of my personality. Is life always peaches and cream with my hubby? Hell no! We are two people with two opinions, and sometimes those opinions clash. That's normal.

Sex is NOT the be-all and end-all of life. It's a part of it, a good part, but only a part. I want a man who will accept me and love me when I'm dressed up, but also when I've just woken up, hair mussed, sleep in my eyes, morning breath and all. I want a man who will treasure me. I want a man who will hold my hair back when I'm being sick to my stomach and then bring me a damp cloth after and help me back to bed. I am lucky enough to already have that man - my husband and no one else will ever completely love and accept me the way he does. And THAT is why I wouldn't trade him in for the world and, as sbcplseeking said earlier, if he wanted me to stop, I would. In a heartbeat.
Hope you find your way back. I miss you insight and maturity

i worship him for being true man and letting me fulfill any fantasy i have...that is true meaning of a REAL MAN..one with high self-esteem, and one with high level of confidence in himself and me...no one can come close to his oral skills...and his cock is perfect..its the bbc..naughty sense of it that excites me...yes no doubt i love size...but if he said we need to stop all this...i would in a minute!...no one on here comes close to my man...i will enjoy bbc...for as long as he allows me..any true in love married women..believes that her man should be second fiddle to any guy on here..is looking down dead end street...use bbc as a supplement..not life changer...View attachment 1405426
Awsome! Thats how it is with ua

My husband is and will always be the love of my Life, he is no sissy, and allowing me these experiences is a great gift, we do this for us not for anyone else, and this has brought a trust, openness, and honesty that I could've barely imagined before hand! We are more than Husband and Wife we are best friends!

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My husband and I are not doing anything extreme. He has never watched me with a lover. He has never cleaned up (because I play safe and there is never anything to clean up). He is not in chastity and, if he wanted to be with another woman, I'd grant him the same freedom to play as he has given me. We are not "black-owned", nor is that something that we would ever go for.

If he were to ever watch me, one thing that would be stated very clearly from the start is that my husband is to be treated with respect. One word of disrespect to either of us, and we'd be out that door so fast it would make his head spin.

I was raised very conservatively, and my husband was the first guy I slept with (although we didn't wait until we were married). After 20 years together, for better and for worse, he is my life partner and the most important man in my life. That is the first thing any other man needs to realize and accept. The funny thing is, after having explored a bit of my "wild side", the sex with my husband gets even better, as I gain something from each experience that I can share with him to spice up our own intimacy.

So to get to the actual crux of your question: yes, I still love him and respect him as much , if not more. How could I not, since he has given me the precious gift of his blessing to explore my full sexuality the way I am able to?
Youre a wonderful woman! Xx

i worship him for being true man and letting me fulfill any fantasy i have...that is true meaning of a REAL MAN..one with high self-esteem, and one with high level of confidence in himself and me...no one can come close to his oral skills...and his cock is perfect..its the bbc..naughty sense of it that excites me...yes no doubt i love size...but if he said we need to stop all this...i would in a minute!...no one on here comes close to my man...i will enjoy bbc...for as long as he allows me..any true in love married women..believes that her man should be second fiddle to any guy on here..is looking down dead end street...use bbc as a supplement..not life changer...View attachment 1405426
One of the best responses I've ever read on here.

My hub knows that my only desire for men is with Blacks. The only men that satisfy me sexually are Black. In the decades we have been married, my desire for Black cock has increased. He is a stand-up man, my protector, and he encourages me in my lust for Black Men. In every way other than sex he is a stud! When I stopped fucking him he was proud of the fact that I give to Black Men what I do not give to him. Every day I love him more than the day before. We have never lied to each other, never restricted each other. Even if I am able to live out my desire to live part time with a Black man that would provide me to many other Black men to use, I have no doubt that when I return home he will be waiting for me. He has always been there for me, and he always will be. Period.

You have it so perfect and this is exactly what i hope to find in a woman. X

No it wasn't a smooth transition we almost divorced. I told him I couldn't do it anymore and that I was going to fuck someone else. I told him I still wanted to be with him but I also needed more than he could give me in bed. He was mad but calmed down after a while and he ended up watching me, to his surprise it really turned him on.

And then he got to see how not only was your new sex life so satisfying it made you so much more of a woman that you went on to give him 5 Black babies. He is one lucky and no doubt proud cuckold husband. I envy him very much.

I do view my husband differently today than I did when we were first married. Part of that is we have changed and grown over the years. Since I have been with BBC our relationship has changed even more. Do I still love my husband, yes, do I have sex with him no. There are a couple of reasons for that. One is he has a health issue that leads more to frustration than satisfaction where sex is involved. He still gives me oral and I do take care of him. I did not say one day that he was a cuck....it evolved but it was something he wanted and so we talked and explored. I do not think that being a cuck is something for every white husband married to a white woman who is getting fucked by Black men. I think that you have to do what is right for your situation and your family.

I do think though that there is a place in a relationship for a Black man with a married couple. I know that something like having a Black man, white wife and a white husband can draw the married couple closer, it has drawn my husband and I closer than ever. I also know that if allowed it can tear that relationship apart. Folks just have to be adults and talk to each other about what is happening. Communication is key to a great marriage and a great relationship with a Black man.

I love what yiu said about this bringing you closer as a couple. Some say that you need to have sex to maintain a connection but clearly with him giving you oral thats been enough to keep your love strong. Is he diabetic???

I love what yiu said about this bringing you closer as a couple. Some say that you need to have sex to maintain a connection but clearly with him giving you oral thats been enough to keep your love strong. Is he diabetic???
Yes, he is. We have learned what works for us and what doesn't. I do think though that couples can either let the lifestyle bring them closer or break them up. It is a choice. I do love my husband and love being used by Black men.

Yes, he is. We have learned what works for us and what doesn't. I do think though that couples can either let the lifestyle bring them closer or break them up. It is a choice. I do love my husband and love being used by Black men.

You truly are a wonderful woman. My ex made me feel bad for trying to use a pill to help with erections.

You truly are a wonderful woman. My ex made me feel bad for trying to use a pill to help with erections.
Thank you... the thing is, your either committed to a relationship or your not. I personally, am committed to the relationship that my husband and I have. I am sorry that your ex did what she did....but unfortunately some folks are that way.

My now ex-wife put it to me like this: Her view of me changed in the sense that she could openly admit she has always had an urge to seek out other men on the side when in relationships and the root realization was guys she was in relationships with she loved but she couldn't be satisfied with just one man. And she was drawn to young taller athletes. So after that talk we worked it out and decided it would be mutually enjoyable for her to take lover(s) that we both picked out. We chose black because white guys might be too everyday and vanilla. After a brief search and posting pics we found someone that fit the specs: tall, fit, alpha, professional and hung. After the first time we realized how much she enjoyed it and needed it. Her view of me then went to she loves me more than ever, we grew closer but she needed me to accept how much she loved having sex with her bull(s) and she mainly wanted to fuck them not me, though occasionally she would give in to me. When we did have sex afterwards she said didn't enjoy it as much as her bulls and loved them. We didn't see my role as sexual provider but as mate faciliator and we both agreed to work on making time for him to come over, often so we could all get used to our changing roles and feelings. She liked that she saw me as submissive to him and now saw me as a helper for them when they were together since it was partly my idea, when he was around, i wasn't her husband but more of a sexual helper to do whatever was needed to make them comfortable and help them have sex since we both admitted we both thought often of his cock pumping her full of cum. Which she further said she also changed how she saw me as a submissive less dominate husband in a good way so that i could concentrate on other things while her bull took care of her sexual needs. She never loved me more or felt closer to me when I would be near them and she was getting pounded by her bull and loved hearing me tell them how beautiful they looked

Back