How do you like these t-shirts ?

They neeed to be worn at dances and on the boardwalk . It' gives black guys more conficence that they can get in whitechics panties and also helps young whitegirls who are thinking about trying bbc to go for it

They neeed to be worn at dances and on the boardwalk . It' gives black guys more conficence that they can get in whitechics panties and also helps young whitegirls who are thinking about trying bbc to go for it

They need to be worn in public as well so that everybody may identify these white ladies as BBC sluts. :)

Aileen. I'm sure they would look great on you as you would look wearing them. Have you ever been in a bar and have a guy say" hey baby, can I buy you a *******"? If it was me I'd ask you" hey baby, can I buy you a I LOVE BLACK COCK panty"?

Aileen. I'm sure they would look great on you as you would look wearing them. Have you ever been in a bar and have a guy say" hey baby, can I buy you a *******"? If it was me I'd ask you" hey baby, can I buy you a I LOVE BLACK COCK panty"?

Well its more likely for me to aproach you to tell you..."Hey hun, want to see my I LOVE BLACK COCK panties?" But i have to addmit that your comment made me laugh :)

Well its more likely for me to aproach you to tell you..."Hey hun, want to see my I LOVE BLACK COCK panties?" But i have to addmit that your comment made me laugh :)

lol.... You got me there baby...You really know how to put a little dick whiteboy in his place, don't you?

Back