How do you like these t-shirts ?

Obviously you folks don't have ******* around the house. LOL! love my wife to act slutty, but once the ******* get to that age, you have to go low-key. My favorite t-shirt that my wife use to wear had 2 index fingers extended and the message below it said "I want one THIS BIG" ... it always generated conversation. She wore it on the beach when we were on vacation in Miami a few years ago ... awesome conversation starter!

Obviously you folks don't have ******* around the house. LOL! love my wife to act slutty, but once the ******* get to that age, you have to go low-key. My favorite t-shirt that my wife use to wear had 2 index fingers extended and the message below it said "I want one THIS BIG" ... it always generated conversation. She wore it on the beach when we were on vacation in Miami a few years ago ... awesome conversation starter!

i DO have ******* around the house. two of them old enough to know what is being talked about. my wife does not wear this type of item, but some others do. i would buy it for her to wear when we go away or the ******* are away and we want to play. it isn't everyday wear for sure, at least for us!

119181276v6_460x460_Front_Color-White.jpg
I took this white grl down to the project one night only wearing this thong. Within 5 minutes she was behind a dumpster getting fucked by 2 BBC

Back