How do you ladies like being approached

Beastheat

Male
From
IN, US
So I curious on how do you ladies like to be approached when you first meet a black guy do you like them do be nice and buy you ******* or just be aggressive and direct and put your hand on his crotch

So you like stuff like funny pick up lines

year sure. humour is a massively attractive quality in a man. he has to follow up the line with something more engaging though. being tall and physically impressive, helps. a lot!

and a cute smile... well, a girl can melt at the sight of a cute smile.

charming and cheeky and if/when we're alone assertive and firm.
Agreed! Most guys ive talked with have been cheeky and charming, they push a little bit but know when they not getting anywhere. Ive also found that some black guys, especially younger ones, put a bit of a show on in front of their friends, but are as good as gold on their own! Its that cheeky, confident attitude I love! X

Agreed! Most guys ive talked with have been cheeky and charming, they push a little bit but know when they not getting anywhere. Ive also found that some black guys, especially younger ones, put a bit of a show on in front of their friends, but are as good as gold on their own! Its that cheeky, confident attitude I love! X
Not gonna lie I have attempted to put on a show because friends were there with me

Yeah

Yeah, young guys put on a lot of bravado. I tend to avoid them because I've found they don't have much follow through. Had a few disappointing experiences with guys unable to deliver on their promises.

I don't think they understand what they're getting themselves into with a sexually confident woman. I think I've scared a couple off, lol.

The one jackhammer that could go all night, cumming and cumming and cumming again doesn't make up for all the poor lads who don't get hard enough and give you little more than an unsatisfying dribble from their wilting manhoods despite spending ages working them up to their predictable anticlimax.

Yeah

Yeah, young guys put on a lot of bravado. I tend to avoid them because I've found they don't have much follow through. Had a few disappointing experiences with guys unable to deliver on their promises.

I don't think they understand what they're getting themselves into with a sexually confident woman. I think I've scared a couple off, lol.

The one jackhammer that could go all night, cumming and cumming and cumming again doesn't make up for all the poor lads who don't get hard enough and give you little more than an unsatisfying dribble from their wilting manhoods despite spending ages working them up to their predictable anticlimax.
LOL yea, I know what you mean. But I do get flattered as a mid 40s mom, when a good looking young guy chats me up and obviously fancies me! And to go to a bar or club with a young black guy on your arm is a thrill and a turn on! So theyre worth the effort sometimes! X

LOL yea, I know what you mean. But I do get flattered as a mid 40s mom, when a good looking young guy chats me up and obviously fancies me! And to go to a bar or club with a young black guy on your arm is a thrill and a turn on! So theyre worth the effort sometimes! X

Lol, yes, there is that. Getting chatted up by young hot guys (and getting the evils from the other women/girls) is half the fun.

If only getting the other half was as easy.

I tend to stick to guys I know. At least till they get bored of me. lol.

Yeah

I'm pretty young Only 22 And I don't act too cocky because I learned what a sexually confident women is like My first time was with a woman like that So I learned a lot for her and that was like 4 or 5 years ago we even still talk but I understand it being a scary to people who have never been with a woman like that. To me a woman who knows what she wants is a huge turn-on And involves way less bullshit

I'm pretty young Only 22 And I don't act too cocky because I learned what a sexually confident women is like My first time was with a woman like that So I learned a lot for her and that was like 4 or 5 years ago we even still talk but I understand it being a scary to people who have never been with a woman like that. To me a woman who knows what she wants is a huge turn-on And involves way less bullshit

Guys like you are a rarity, babes.

Approach on all fours.....just kidding. I like them to start off smooth and sexy...save the rougher stuff for the later when I am all yours.

My approach :
Excuse me, you are beautiful are u married, if so he's a lucky guy.

Instant conversation or they say thanks and move on.

Back