How do you find decent bulls?

I feel like I’m making progress with my girlfriend and her cuckolding me. She’s gradually coming round to the idea now she knows im serious about it and has flirted online with a guy she used to flirt with before we got together, which was hot as fook.

Anyway I’m wondering the best way for her to meet potential bulls, I’ve said about her going out with some girlfriends and get chatting with any guys she finds hot and not necessarily fucking them first time but getting their numbers, flirting a bit etc and getting to know each other over time but she said she doesn’t like going out that much but that just leaves online searching which is going to be 90% fake bulls/pic collectors and time wasters.

Any tips? How do you cucks find suitable bulls? Hotwives too, how do you find the best way?

Cheers!

This is going to be a time and conversation equation. Give her tons of attention and room to explore. It really isn’t rocket science. You’ve done what you need too, don’t be pushy but rather be supportive. She will follow her natural instincts

This is going to be a time and conversation equation. Give her tons of attention and room to explore. It really isn’t rocket science. You’ve done what you need too, don’t be pushy but rather be supportive. She will follow her natural instincts

That’s exactly what I’m doing, I’ve said it can be as simple or as complicated as we make it and I’ve told her as long as she’s safe and enjoying herself that’s all I care about! Just got to let her do her thing now :)

Back