How do you feel about younger Bulls?

SwagfulG

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
I am interested in hearing about women feel about younger Bulls. Especially because most women are turned on to BBC are mature. What are your thoughts ?, What is it that you like or dislike?

I think a lot of women over look us younger bulls. I'm not really sure why? We have the energy and the stamina just like older bulls do. We may just have a little bit more of it.

When we first started in this my rule was no one younger than our *******. It just seemed wrong to me somehow. Hubby convinced me that I should give it a try, and I have not regretted that yet. He knows me VERY well. My preference still remains with older, as they do seem to have a few more advanced skills in pleasing a woman, but the younger that I have met and had fun with do a damn fine job. No complaints from me at all. Sometimes I still feel a bit strange with the younger, and have a hard time not calling them "baby boy", which I'm sure they would not appreciate. So, other than what I said earlier about the skills the more mature have developed, as long as there is mutual chemistry then age is not important.

I think a lot of women over look us younger bulls. I'm not really sure why? We have the energy and the stamina just like older bulls do. We may just have a little bit more of it.

Yeah I definitely agree. Which is why I'm confused sometimes when females say they wanted someone older but can't pinpoint why and if they do, it's usually a potential based reason. Like they expect something of a guy that's older even if the age didn't correlate with what they want. I.e. Money,maturity,experience

Because he's 10 years older doesn't necessarily mean he spent those 10 years fuckin lol

When we first started in this my rule was no one younger than our *******. It just seemed wrong to me somehow. Hubby convinced me that I should give it a try, and I have not regretted that yet. He knows me VERY well. My preference still remains with older, as they do seem to have a few more advanced skills in pleasing a woman, but the younger that I have met and had fun with do a damn fine job. No complaints from me at all. Sometimes I still feel a bit strange with the younger, and have a hard time not calling them "baby boy", which I'm sure they would not appreciate. So, other than what I said earlier about the skills the more mature have developed, as long as there is mutual chemistry then age is not important.

Love you can all me what ever you want if we are having fun and your pussy is wet and pleased mission accomplished. I live fucking older women just as much as I do young ones.

I am interested in hearing about women feel about younger Bulls. Especially because most women are turned on to BBC are mature. What are your thoughts ?, What is it that you like or dislike?
i prefer younger too i am 38 and have one that is 18. he does not use condoms and last week brought his buddies to see. my husband does not know yet but i want him to know

I only ever go with younger guys. My husband (who's black) is eighteen years younger than me (he's 28), and my previous ex is 33 (we started seeing each other when he was 18). Currently hooking up with a 19 year old guy and also a couple of his friends (22 and 18) whilst my husband's away in a different country for a while, hubby knows and is completely cool with it as he's seeing another woman. Love their energy and enthusiasm and I just connect better with younger guys.

Back