How do you feel about racism in IR sex play

Diana.Weirz

Female
Just a question I have for the poster here.

How do you feel about racism and it's mixing with Interracial sex? In terms of both truly racist opinions, statements, language, as well as role played racism

Just a question I have for the poster here.
How do you feel about racism and it's mixing with Interracial sex? In terms of both truly racist opinions, statements, language, as well as role played racism

A serious question that deserves a serious answer:

Diana, I think true racist remarks are most definitely hurtful. What some individuals don't realize is that racism is not color blind ... it goes both ways. And, if you are one that really has a concern/dislike with racism, you'll be willing to point it out regardless of whether it is, as example, a white individual making the racist remark to a black, OR a black individual making a racist remark to a white.
It's also important to know whether such remarks are (1) made with the intent to "hurt" one's feelings, OR, (2) simply to draw attention to similar remarks being made by others that aren't "being called" for their racist remarks. Having been raised in a Christian home (note in this forum that my ******* is a Methodist minister), I was raised believing no one is better than anyone else; that all people should be treated with equal respect, and that we are "all" God's children.
IMO ... this adult website deals with some very sensitive topics, therefore it is to be expected that some remarks will be viewed by some as racist. If any of us truly feel we are being disrespected with these remarks, we should feel comfortable in pointing out the remark, why/how we perceive the comment to be racist, and give that individual a chance to explain their position. Soemtimes the person making the remark doesn't even recognize it as racist. Mac :)

oh, and PS ... I agree with the other posters ... nice "tushy" !

A serious question that deserves a serious answer:

Diana, I think true racist remarks are most definitely hurtful. What some individuals don't realize is that racism is not color blind ... it goes both ways. And, if you are one that really has a concern/dislike with racism, you'll be willing to point it out regardless of whether it is, as example, a white individual making the racist remark to a black, OR a black individual making a racist remark to a white.
It's also important to know whether such remarks are (1) made with the intent to "hurt" one's feelings, OR, (2) simply to draw attention to similar remarks being made by others that aren't "being called" for their racist remarks. Having been raised in a Christian home (note in this forum that my ******* is a Methodist minister), I was raised believing no one is better than anyone else; that all people should be treated with equal respect, and that we are "all" God's children.
IMO ... this adult website deals with some very sensitive topics, therefore it is to be expected that some remarks will be viewed by some as racist. If any of us truly feel we are being disrespected with these remarks, we should feel comfortable in pointing out the remark, why/how we perceive the comment to be racist, and give that individual a chance to explain their position. Soemtimes the person making the remark doesn't even recognize it as racist. Mac :)

oh, and PS ... I agree with the other posters ... nice "tushy" !
Well said. All of us from time to time will say something inadvertently that is inappropriate. However deliberate racism or bigotry has no place in my life. I don't tolerate the "n" word and it really annoys me when women are referred to as female dogs.

I also agree she has a very nice tush

racism that is agreed upon as a fantasy by all players is acceptable. This is because it isn't "real".
If it is real, it is wrong. Some say that seeing the black male as superior is racist. This is not a fantasy or an insult. It is just reality. Racism that is inspired by hate has no place in any culture.

My wife was having phone-sex with one of her black, male friends last week. Part of his role-play involved pretending he was a slave and he used the n-word a lot. When she told me about it, even though he was the instigator, it made me uncomfortable. I don't know that either of us would feel comfortable using that word even if the person asked us to call them that.

As in sex play..that can definitely throw up some flags, and make me a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't necessarily rule that the individual is racist though. We all have implicit thoughts we can't control and perhaps if its a slippage then hey "******* happens"..Buuuut if that's a chosen role to play then most definitely I probably wouldn't agree to it in the first place.

*Touching the subject of using the "N" word* I look at it from different perspectives. Being a product of black culture and having been raised in learning of its history it's important to know of its context and the manner in which it is used. It has and will always be unacceptable in the sense of its traditional roots in meaning, and its method of usage. Nowadays it can be a bit different as there are those grey areas. Some who are of a different race and were brought up in today's age embrace it in a different way. Thanks to us(as in black people). Hip/hop culture has redefined its meaning but still puts a fence on who/and when to use the term. Now its supposed to symbolize brotherhood?, which personally I feel is retarded being that we could have chosen any other word in the world lol. I have friends from other races who use today's method of the word and I don't go around flipping chairs and tossing molotovs. Most of us don't look at our differences in color but of course we can see the obvious, and understand society's overview of stereotypes, so yes we do joke around those themes unconventionally. I know its not meant to hurt me and it doesn't carry the same weight as say a white man who gets infuriated if I socialize with his ******* and proceeds to drop N bombs or even just to address me only by that, like I'm a not even a person. Anyways that's my take...I can go on for days...just figured it was important everyone can hear (a black man's perspective). Of course lets not generalize it as I don't speak for all.

I know Emily has been with guys that like it when she calls them black man but she doesn't go into anything assuming that it is ok. It just happens.

As in sex play..that can definitely throw up some flags, and make me a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't necessarily rule that the individual is racist though. We all have implicit thoughts we can't control and perhaps if its a slippage then hey "******* happens"..Buuuut if that's a chosen role to play then most definitely I probably wouldn't agree to it in the first place.

*Touching the subject of using the "N" word* I look at it from different perspectives. Being a product of black culture and having been raised in learning of its history it's important to know of its context and the manner in which it is used. It has and will always be unacceptable in the sense of its traditional roots in meaning, and its method of usage. Nowadays it can be a bit different as there are those grey areas. Some who are of a different race and were brought up in today's age embrace it in a different way. Thanks to us(as in black people). Hip/hop culture has redefined its meaning but still puts a fence on who/and when to use the term. Now its supposed to symbolize brotherhood?, which personally I feel is retarded being that we could have chosen any other word in the world lol. I have friends from other races who use today's method of the word and I don't go around flipping chairs and tossing molotovs. Most of us don't look at our differences in color but of course we can see the obvious, and understand society's overview of stereotypes, so yes we do joke around those themes unconventionally. I know its not meant to hurt me and it doesn't carry the same weight as say a white man who gets infuriated if I socialize with his ******* and proceeds to drop N bombs or even just to address me only by that, like I'm a not even a person. Anyways that's my take...I can go on for days...just figured it was important everyone can hear (a black man's perspective). Of course lets not generalize it as I don't speak for all.
You make a lot of good points. I dislike the "N" word and if someone uses it around me I will politely inform them that i feel the word is offensive. The context and intent of the comment play a major roll in my response. Everyone says things that are inappropriate at times. If I got pissed off every time somebody said something that I could see as racist I would be walking around pissed off all the time. I have a good freind that uses the term "you people" quite a bit. At first I found it irritating, as I got to know him I realized that he referred to anyone that lived in a large city as "you people". He dislikes large cities and frequently comments "I don't know how you people can live like that" He doesn't refer to any group or race, just anyone that lives in a large city. Now if some white supremacist bigot were to use that phrase there would likely be a problem

Back