How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)

I take it you are a married WHITE woman?
For me, a married white woman who fucks Black Men is my biggest turn on. I have been very fortunate in that when i met my wife she was already big into Black Men and she was open about that with me. I encouraged her to continue which she did.
She found it difficult to understand how a man could love her and still want to share her. She only agreed after i promised to never play around like she did, something i gladly accepted as it was never my intention to cheat or play around on her.

I cheated on my husband for 10yrs with black men and loved every minute of it before my husband joined in on this lifestyle. I never felt bad about it except for right before the first time I did it. But as soon as we started fucking that thought went straight out of my mind and never returned. The thrill was an amazing turn on that I will never forget!

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
good girl

I would hope my woman cheats, it's very hot to me and a huge turn on. It shows she is a horny nympho and just one cock is never enough. I would want her to get the maximum sexual pleasure with as many guys as possible. I wouldn't want my woman to feel bad about cheating. To those guys who constantly worry if their woman is cheating; sit back and enjoy it, that is so much more fun and easy to do, and if you look at it like that sex is more enjoyable and she will probably give you more.

The first time I cheated on my hubby it was with a coworker. I told my hubby about it afterwards and he thought it was super hot. He even encouraged me to go out with him on a date if I wanted.

After that he gave me permission to play on my own if the opportunity came up. It's not really cheating anymore, right?

I think the white women should do what they need to do to at least try BBC. If she has a positive experience and feels she needs more she should do so. I do feel at some point she should try and transform her mate into a cuckhold or break it to him and let him go. It really depends on if she likes the idea of making him a cuck or not. If she were to make him a cuck that is the best option because it helps to put white males where they need to be and realize their place. The goal is total dominance over the white women and men. To cuck a white male helps further that cause. If he is to be in any future relationships he is prepared for it and realizes he must submit to it and take his place accordingly. The natural order will be as it is meant to be, anything that females do that perpetuates the natural order is the desired choice overall.

The first time I cheated on my hubby it was with a coworker. I told my hubby about it afterwards and he thought it was super hot. He even encouraged me to go out with him on a date if I wanted.

After that he gave me permission to play on my own if the opportunity came up. It's not really cheating anymore, right?
permission and encouragement. an incredible gift to allow us to fuck his wife

I think the white women should do what they need to do to at least try BBC. If she has a positive experience and feels she needs more she should do so. I do feel at some point she should try and transform her mate into a cuckhold or break it to him and let him go. It really depends on if she likes the idea of making him a cuck or not. If she were to make him a cuck that is the best option because it helps to put white males where they need to be and realize their place. The goal is total dominance over the white women and men. To cuck a white male helps further that cause. If he is to be in any future relationships he is prepared for it and realizes he must submit to it and take his place accordingly. The natural order will be as it is meant to be, anything that females do that perpetuates the natural order is the desired choice overall.
You put it perfectly. All women should try BBC just one time, I guarantee they will love it and will want to make it exclusive. That's why so many white males are intimdated by black men, they know what would happen. Black cock is superior, after all and its just natural the woman would gravitate towards the more fertile and endowed mate. I don't feel its cheating at all if with a black man, a white man would be a different story.

U should post pics on here would love to see BBC destroying u

I cheated on my husband for 10yrs with black men and loved every minute of it before my husband joined in on this lifestyle. I never felt bad about it except for right before the first time I did it. But as soon as we started fucking that thought went straight out of my mind and never returned. The thrill was an amazing turn on that I will never forget!
I love cheating white hoes

Back