How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

My husband walked in from work early and his black buddy from work was between my legs slamming my pussy extra hard because he was about to cum and I was fucking him back just as hard,grunting and squeeling and sweating and panting and his buddy was cumming inside me as I gasped and screamed out and started cumming hard right along with him!!!Cum was pouring out of me from both of us and my husband said WTF and his friend yelled and said "get the fuck out"and close the damn door!!!And my husband did!!!He stepped quickly out the door and closed it!His friend,a big strong handsome black man pulled me up and started kissing me wet and passionate.I was still reeling from seeing my husband walk in as his friend was releasing his nutt in my pussy!But my pussy was throbbing hard all full of cum I couldnt believe I just fucked his friend,so I was breathing so hard from his tongue in my mouth and knowing that my husband just surrendered me to him I slid down his body,put my husband out of my mind and took his semi soft yet thick black cock in my mouth and I could taste his and my cum all over it and right away it got very hard and big again and I made love to his hard cock with my mouth and was so into it and he rolled me over and drove it so deep inside of me my body trembled and he fucked me again so deep and my mind raced and I know my husband could here us fucking and finally his buddy exploded inside of me again as we kissed frantically grinding hard against each other and my husband totally submitted and that day my pussy has craved black cock and my husband has gotten accustomed to seeing me seduced and ravaged by hot superior black men that enjoy making love to his wife!

Fact is white wives deserve black cock because it is superior. If they must cheat to get it then so be it. My wife cheated on me but once I found out I realized it was about lust, sex and having a real man fuck her and satisfy her. She is in her 50's and has a black boyfriend her fucks her hard twice a week with a very thick 8 inch cock. They are very close and I am her cuckold and love it. She cages me when they go out and while they fuck. She allows me to watch and when he leaves she spreads her legs and I lick her clean. Afterwards she sometimes takes my cage off and strokes me until I cum, other times I must wait until the next day when she fucks him again. She deserves the awesome sex and I am a content cuckold and love it.

i confessed my needs, maybe out of guilt feelings, to my husband on our honeymoon in France. He was extrodinarily considerate saying it was not really a surprise. He was mature (12 years older than me ) and sophisticated . So long as I didn't overdo it and harm our new marriage he accepted it since he wanted me to be happy. So it wasn't "cheating" when it happened on occasion and I told him about it. He even met and served drinks on two occasions when my weekend date came to pick me up.

Nope would never and would NEVER put myself in that position, Just leave your husband than.
Sorry I know I follow the "To each their own", but I have NO respect for people that cheat. Lowest of the low. OR people that sleep with people and KNOW they are cheating.

Cheating is not good at all. When it's a mutual agreement between two people it's a different story, however. There is no deception involved when it's agreed upon. As a very submissive sissy to my wife and her BBC lover, I'm certain that I'd have left her if she chose to cheat and I found out as I'd have lost all respect for her. Once it was mutually agreed upon between the both of us I was all in. Even a little sissy like me deserves that much respect at the very least. Yes, there is a difference between the two scenarios.

You put it perfectly. All women should try BBC just one time, I guarantee they will love it and will want to make it exclusive. That's why so many white males are intimdated by black men, they know what would happen. Black cock is superior, after all and its just natural the woman would gravitate towards the more fertile and endowed mate. I don't feel its cheating at all if with a black man, a white man would be a different story.
Would seem many white women today are enjoying BBc and with white husbands approval. Not so much intimidation anymore as understanding the lust and passion white women have for black cock and the appreciation that the most women will quickly become sluts for BBC given the opportunity as is apparent today

Would seem many white women today are enjoying BBc and with white husbands approval. Not so much intimidation anymore as understanding the lust and passion white women have for black cock and the appreciation that the most women will quickly become sluts for BBC given the opportunity as is apparent today
It is definitely such a common fantasy for white men to see their wives black fucked.

My husband is completely understanding and even encourages my relationships with my black lovers and other men in general,but my love is black cock!Black men seem to gravitate to me and Im very flirtative and friendly and inviting.Within minutes of meeting a black gentleman hes normally touching me and rubbing me and Im very accepting and I welcome his touch.My husband has seen black men seduce me and pick me up at clubs and he likes it,and so do I.I enjoy going on dates and my husband even helps me get ready!Hes seen me come home and sit in the car with my date sucking his big black cock and swallowing a huge load and he kisses me when I come in and he can taste my lovers cum in my mouth.Hes look out and seen guys fucking the ******* out of me in their cars,hes seen guys bring me home and fuck me right on the hood of their cars.Sometime I even tell my husband to sleep in the spare room so my date can bring me home and fuck me in my marrital bed.But I love fucking men my hubby doesnt know about,some men dont want my husband to know and it ads to the excitment!

We both hate cheating. Used to do it, both of us when younger. Cheating is destructive. But if it's in the open, entertaining other partners is quite acceptable for us both.
Then its not cheating per se but living in the lifestyle where one or both partners are available to others for sex and most commonly today its the women. Women today have and are asserting their rights including demands for more and better sex. Many husbands are unable to fufill their wives demands and the women take additional sex partners with and without the husbands knowledge. Years ago, this was clearly unacceptable for an upstanding woman or wife to have such behavior but things have changed a lot over the years. Husbands have surrendered so much to wives demands already. ( Vs years ago ) so including new and different aka black sex partners to keep her happy has become more prevalent if not socially acceptable.

Back