How Do You Approach...

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Another question to the cuckold hubbies and hot wives in here, but most especially to the hubbies:

Let's say you've got a black friend whom you want to get next to the Mrs., except you haven't yet clued him in to what your hidden intentions are about... How would you go about doing such?

Another question to the cuckold hubbies and hot wives in here, but most especially to the hubbies:

Let's say you've got a black friend whom you want to get next to the Mrs., except you haven't yet clued him in to what your hidden intentions are about... How would you go about doing such?
ask my wife to put a dress very sexy and I will put home should invite interracial magazines on the table, let the black man with my wife at home and will go buy something, I'm sure you will find on the bed

ask my wife to put a dress very sexy and I will put home should invite interracial magazines on the table, let the black man with my wife at home and will go buy something, I'm sure you will find on the bed

Whenever you return, would you like to find them in the middle of some hot action?

What if he's the shy type... thinking you'd lay him a right fist if he ever mentioned such to you?
ask my wife to get very sexy and I will invite to dinner, ******* some beers pretend to go for more drinks, then back home I'm sure I'll find my wife's panties lying on the ground with many cries of pleasure.

ask my wife to get very sexy and I will invite to dinner, ******* some beers pretend to go for more drinks, then back home I'm sure I'll find my wife's panties lying on the ground with many cries of pleasure.

Oh yeah, a sexy dress sure does the trick! She would be wearing some sexy lingerie underneath too.

I have shown a black guy I work with nude pictures of her to see if he was interested in white pussy, turns out he was very interested and is still coming over to try and get her in bed. So far the timing hasn't been right and the teenage boys have been at home......he's still trying, it'll happen soon enough, my wife has said things about him already...

Maybe it's just me but that sort of thing is hard to bring up for the first time. You have no idea what kind of reaction you'll get.

I've been thinking of that bracelet with the silver spade charm idea. Get her to wear one when he's around. That might be a perfect way to clue your buddy into the opportunity. That's assuming you have an agreeable girl. If she's not into it then I'd say there's not much you can do.

Conversely, if she is into it then there's not much you have to do other than get out of the way and let her convey the message. Given ample opportunity (you arrange for them to be alone together a few times), maybe a bit of alcohol and a physical attraction it's hard to imagine his cock won't find its way into her pussy! LOL

Maybe it's just me but that sort of thing is hard to bring up for the first time. You have no idea what kind of reaction you'll get.

I've been thinking of that bracelet with the silver spade charm idea. Get her to wear one when he's around. That might be a perfect way to clue your buddy into the opportunity. That's assuming you have an agreeable girl. If she's not into it then I'd say there's not much you can do.

Conversely, if she is into it then there's not much you have to do other than get out of the way and let her convey the message. Given ample opportunity (you arrange for them to be alone together a few times), maybe a bit of alcohol and a physical attraction it's hard to imagine his cock won't find it's way into her pussy! LOL

Yeah if your gf/wife is into the scene, then its almost a sure win! 20110221-Animated-GIFs-n.gifwinning.gif

I'd just ask him all he could do is say no.

Re: How Would You Approach ....
...... Let's say you've got a black friend whom you want to get next to the Mrs., except you haven't yet clued him in to what your hidden intentions are about... How would you go about doing such?

Easy One:
Like fishing ... toss the lure out and let 'em take it. I'd just have casual conversation about my wife & I fulfilling some of our sexual fantasies, and when HE asks what sexual fantasies my wife has, I'd mention her desire to have the "black experience" and that we just hadn't decided how to go about finding a candidate. I'm a betting man, and I'd bet any "black friend" would smile and excitingly volunteer HIS services. :smoke:

Back