How Do Women Feel About Being Pursued by Married BBC?

I slept with a married black man last year. Don't recommend it. He pursued me for months before I finally caved, but immediately afterward he started freaking out. He made me swear up and down that I would never tell anyone, and he sat and watched while he made me delete his number and all our texts from my phone. He never talked to me again after that.

I slept with a married black man last year. Don't recommend it. He pursued me for months before I finally caved, but immediately afterward he started freaking out. He made me swear up and down that I would never tell anyone, and he sat and watched while he made me delete his number and all our texts from my phone. He never talked to me again after that.
But how was that dick?

I actually prefer that they're married...much less drama and way more discreet..
Even though I encourage being honest, I have found myself in a situation where she doesn't know anything about this community we all share. So as hypocritical as I come off most times it's safer in a sense because the persons involved want to avoid drama at all cost. But it's always better to just be honest all the way around.

We've never really asked and probably wouldn't know unless he volunteers that information. I find it quite flattering in a way but I wouldn't want to be a reason for breaking one up.

i think it is because they're not sexually satisfied at home with their black wives and goes out seeking white and yellow girls like us because we know how to satisfy their black cocks in the ways they deserves of their black cocks and that we we will totally submit our bodies to them and their black cocks for their pleasures.to give the black men the pleasures their black cocks deserve of our white and yellow bodies is what we are meant for for them.

Just make sure they're careful. We usually don't ask, but one guy who played with us evidently left his cell phone where his wife could find it, and he didn't take the time to delete our texts. A couple days later we got a n angry, vile text from someone claiming to be his wife, then a profanity laced call. Wasn't fun.

My former boss was married and we slept together for like 2 years. I never thought it was a big deal. After all, I'm married too!:)He told me he was closer to me than his wife. I know he fucked me more often than her!:p

The lesson from all this everyone is whether you are married or not, be discreet. Follow the ground rules and fun will be had by all involved.

Back