how do u like to be fucked?

I may be in the minority but I don't like the rough stuff. I'm not into being used and abused. Sensual can be intense as well. Doesn't have to be rough.

I much prefer when a guy makes me say "ooooooooh" to "owwwwwww". Caress me, treat me tenderly, that's what makes me respond.

I like the slow and steady as well. a nice rotating grind on my BBD all while she runs her fingres through my loks. i love it. I love the feel of it. as i feel her nipples stiffen up... and she arches her back and moans...

having my hair pulled is a turn on ,smackin my ass as that black cock slides in and out of my growin wet pussy intensifes the orgasm
like feelin his balls slappin my hard clit and pinchin ad suckin on my very senitive nipples sends me over the edge
like bein called names but to a point and like bein told what to do like a good bbc slut

like a hard and firm and slow
the way he pulls his coc almost all the way out and the shoves it back in makin my pussy cum and makes all the squishin sounds as my pussy cums and cums
slamin the bbc in and out of my pussy hittin all the right places and makin me squirt all over his bbc and myself

Just to be crystal clear, I have nothing against "vigorous". Vigorous is good, very good in fact. But I don't like the hair-pulling, name-calling, slapping, mistreating side of things. And I love a switchup of tempos between nice and slow and fast and vigorous. ;-)
Great sex is about giving and sharing not taking and abusing.

I like to be teased with the head of the cock to start. Teased by putting the head in and taking it out repeated until I am begging for more. Then slowly put in a little more each time I beg for it until it is all in. Then slowly pull it out until just the head is just about out and put it in deep slowly for a few times until I am ready. Then slam it all the way in and fuck me hard and fast then slow and gentle and hard and fast again. By then the bed will be soaked.

love it slow first then let him fuck me hard love the sound it makes going in hard and fast really great climax

How do I like to be fucked? Often, very often

To be serious, how I like to be fucked depends on my partner. Sex should be about 2 or more people giving each other pleasure. Sometimes slow and easy works, sometimes hard and fast. Ideally everyone involved should be limp and happy by the end of the encounter.

Back