How do two cucks spend the night with each other?

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
We meet up with another couple for the weekend. The wives are going out for the evening and decide to lock us cucks up in a storage shed for the night. The other cuck and I are nude but both locked in chastity devices. There is a mattress on the floor and nothing else. How do we spend our time until morning?

Interesting predicament. You would have to be in an extreme lifestyle for it to ever happen and I am not certain that I would enjoy it. You can't get off and not much to do but fantasize about what your wives are up to. I personally would bring a copy of War and Peace.

I like it, should be handcuffed together though. Holding each other during a cold night, having a strangers hand near your dick anytime you scratch sounds pretty hot.

We meet up with another couple for the weekend. The wives are going out for the evening and decide to lock us cucks up in a storage shed for the night. The other cuck and I are nude but both locked in chastity devices. There is a mattress on the floor and nothing else. How do we spend our time until morning?
I would want the Cock cages removed so that we could suck and wank each other. Arousing each other by discussing how our wives are getting fucked by BBC'S.

I like it, should be handcuffed together though. Holding each other during a cold night, having a strangers hand near your dick anytime you scratch sounds pretty hot.
Maybe lock the cuck cages together with another lock.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a life besides sex. (Not much of one!) A night of bondage for two adults with houses to clean, jobs to work at, even escapist novels to read, and completely unable to enjoy the sexual thrill of the event? At least put them in maid uniforms and let them practice menial service together. It will have the sexual implications while letting the mistresses come home to a clean house.

Have a bit of "girl talk," talk about BLACK MEN, and their BIG BLACK COCKS! Trade beauty and make-up tips. Discuss fashion, and women's clothes you can pull off. Think of baby names for the BLACK children your wives will be having with their BLACK BULLS! Think of ways to explain to them why they have two mommies. But, especially talk about way to feminize and beautify yourselves, so you two get get sum BBC too!

Sure we'd both get horny thinking about our wives night. Maybe fool around a bit our of boredom

Back