How do the black ladies feel about this?

syscom3

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
With lots of black men seemingly going to being with white ladies exclusively, that means there is fewer opportunities for black woman to date within their race.

Its probable that this is more pronounced in college, where the highly desired educated black men have fewer desires to date black ladies in the same educational settings.

I dont have any empirical data to work with, so its just conjecture.

Any of you bulls want to chime in?

With lots of black men seemingly going to being with white ladies exclusively, that means there is fewer opportunities for black woman to date within their race.

Its probable that this is more pronounced in college, where the highly desired educated black men have fewer desires to date black ladies in the same educational settings.

I dont have any empirical data to work with, so its just conjecture.

Any of you bulls want to chime in?

This topic has been blog fodder for a while, and while I'm not a sociologist or an expert on dating, race relations, and such, I do have an opinion:

One of the things I've read about this dating phenomenon for black women is that college exacerbates the issue, but not in the way you describe. Black women are an ever increasing presence among BA and BS degree earners, and black women are finding fewer black men with college degrees. Most people date and marry within the same social class, so if there are more black women with college degrees than black men, then on the surface, the pool of marriage worthy black men for black women is going to be smaller.

I think the "black athlete marrying white trophy wife" motif is a bit oversold. To the extent that we see the spouses of pro athletes, and the girlfriends of college athletes, for the most part the races are the same. I think that when a black athlete dates or marries a white woman, especially for people who frequent this site and others like it, it makes more of an impression, ie a self fulfilling prophecy.

Another factor to consider, and this dovetails with my first point, is the number of black men who have criminal records. If we are talking younger black women in the same age demographic as younger black men (let's say 22 to 40), the commonly quoted statistic is that 1/3 of black men in that demographic are intimately equated with the criminal justice system (have been arrested, awaiting trial/on trial, incarcerated or have been incarcerated). Now, unless we're talking lowest common denominator types, these men are most likely radioactive to a career minded black woman, making the marriage pool more shallow.

How do black women feel when they see a black man with a white woman? I don't know, I'm not a black woman nor have I interviewed any. Being a black man married to a white woman, I've never experienced any resentment from black women. I wouldn't be surprised if there are black women who feel frustrated and maybe a bit angry, but there are plenty of black men that don't have sex with/aren't attracted to white women.

This topic has been blog fodder for a while, and while I'm not a sociologist or an expert on dating, race relations, and such, I do have an opinion:

One of the things I've read about this dating phenomenon for black women is that college exacerbates the issue, but not in the way you describe. Black women are an ever increasing presence among BA and BS degree earners, and black women are finding fewer black men with college degrees. Most people date and marry within the same social class, so if there are more black women with college degrees than black men, then on the surface, the pool of marriage worthy black men for black women is going to be smaller.

I think the "black athlete marrying white trophy wife" motif is a bit oversold. To the extent that we see the spouses of pro athletes, and the girlfriends of college athletes, for the most part the races are the same. I think that when a black athlete dates or marries a white woman, especially for people who frequent this site and others like it, it makes more of an impression, ie a self fulfilling prophecy.

Another factor to consider, and this dovetails with my first point, is the number of black men who have criminal records. If we are talking younger black women in the same age demographic as younger black men (let's say 22 to 40), the commonly quoted statistic is that 1/3 of black men in that demographic are intimately equated with the criminal justice system (have been arrested, awaiting trial/on trial, incarcerated or have been incarcerated). Now, unless we're talking lowest common denominator types, these men are most likely radioactive to a career minded black woman, making the marriage pool more shallow.

How do black women feel when they see a black man with a white woman? I don't know, I'm not a black woman nor have I interviewed any. Being a black man married to a white woman, I've never experienced any resentment from black women. I wouldn't be surprised if there are black women who feel frustrated and maybe a bit angry, but there are plenty of black men that don't have sex with/aren't attracted to white women.

Just a brief response as I dont have alot of time to write on this one, man Black woman are pissed. My momma told me personally never to bring home anyone lighter than her, my black ex-gf's in high-school and college tried to fight me and any white girl they ever saw me with. And that movie Jungle Fever had a whole scene that Spike Lee shot with a group of black woman in a room talking exactly about this that he said wasn't scripted, he just cut the camera on and let them roll with it. Go watch the movie and hear it from their mouths for yourself.

Here is a small clip for you:

Dude trust me, when I'm around Blackwoman, I don't bring up any discussion about being attracted to white woman whatsoever. Its just better as to not start any argument. Also 2 yrs ago, a woman I was dating who happened to be half-white / half-black (her ******* was white, her mom was half-white/half-black) so the girl was 75% white saw me staring at a white girls ass that went by and I didn't hear the end of it for an hour driving home and she was still mad about that ******* the next day.

Dude/ they pissed and they got ever reason to be pissed. As @bm_from_southjersey had said, its harder for successful blackwomen to find a good counterpart when they are competing with white and asian woman too.

Asian and white woman dont have that problem as much - especially where there are higher numbers in general of white men in society than blacks (not so much the black men are locked up factor). Asian men stick to their women a majority of the time period.

I don't date white woman exclusively although I had to admit to myself recently that in a room with 10 women all of different backgrounds and equally built, I would most likely choose the white woman for the short-term, but have to choose the black-woman for the long-term (just to please my mama.)

Last edited:
Most black men in these times, don't like a challenge or strong willed women.
That's not true...
From what I experienced black women 35 to 50 are looking to settle down and enjoy there family etc.
Whereas the white female in the same age bracket loves her family but still love having fun. Also it seems with age the white female gets sexier and more liberated.

Just a brief response as I dont have alot of time to write on this one, man Black woman are pissed. My momma told me personally never to bring home anyone lighter than her, my black ex-gf's in high-school and college tried to fight me and any white girl they ever saw me with. And that movie Jungle Fever had a whole scene that Spike Lee shot with a group of black woman in a room talking exactly about this that he said wasn't scripted, he just cut the camera on and let them roll with it. Go watch the movie and hear it from their mouths for yourself.

Here is a small clip for you:

Dude trust me, when I'm around Blackwoman, I don't bring up any discussion about being attracted to white woman whatsoever. Its just better as to not start any argument. Also 2 yrs ago, a woman I was dating who happened to be half-white / half-black (her ******* was white, her mom was half-white/half-black) so the girl was 75% white saw me staring at a white girls ass that went by and I didn't hear the end of it for an hour driving home and she was still mad about that ******* the next day.

Dude/ they pissed and they got ever reason to be pissed. As @bm_from_southjersey had said, its harder for successful blackwomen to find a good counterpart when they are competing with white and asian woman too.

Asian and white woman dont have that problem as much - especially where there are higher numbers in general of white men in society than blacks (not so much the black men are locked up factor). Asian men stick to their women a majority of the time period.

I don't date white woman exclusively although I had to admit to myself recently that in a room with 10 women all of different backgrounds and equally built, I would most likely choose the white woman for the short-term, but have to choose the black-woman for the long-term (just to please my mama.)

I watched that clip and learned a new term. "Zulu Dick".

Lol!!!!!

There E="MILFSEEKERpgh, post: 626848, member: 43266"]That's not true...
From what I experienced black women 35 to 50 are looking to settle down and enjoy there family etc.
Whereas the white female in the same age bracket loves her family but still love having fun. Also it seems with age the white female gets sexier and more liberated.[/QUOTE]
There are plenty of good black women out here. Brothers just want what comes easy.

There E="MILFSEEKERpgh, post: 626848, member: 43266"]That's not true...
Whereas the white female in the same age bracket loves her family but still love having fun. Also it seems with age the white female gets sexier and more liberated.
There are plenty of good black women out here. Brothers just want what comes easy.[/QUOTE]
Ur right bro!!!

thats not true i just love to fuck white women!!! turns me on

Back