how do the black Goddesses react on all these desperate white female bitches?!

vincent

Male
Hi,

I wonder how the black Goddesses react on all those skinny, fat, desperate, no self esteem white bitches begging to be a BBC slave. The white bitches are so desperate because of their poor quality white sissy men that they start hunting and do anything to become a white BBC slave. They are taking your BBC away and let themselves be humiliated you as a Black Goddess would not even think of. Whites are trash, poor quality and blacks are superior and take over: fact of life. But the white bitches become a thread to you. So let me know how you deal with that and how you are going to fix that white "attack on your Black Gods"

Hi,

I wonder how the black Goddesses react on all those skinny, fat, desperate, no self esteem white bitches begging to be a BBC slave. The white bitches are so desperate because of their poor quality white sissy men that they start hunting and do anything to become a white BBC slave. They are taking your BBC away and let themselves be humiliated you as a Black Goddess would not even think of. Whites are trash, poor quality and blacks are superior and take over: fact of life. But the white bitches become a thread to you. So let me know how you deal with that and how you are going to fix that white "attack on your Black Gods"

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...

Hi,

You dumb fucking piece of racist *******. When you're bashing the white race, speak only for yourself you lame ass troll. Hahaha you're so bitter you've must been hurt a lot by beautiful white women hahaha... Stop whining and GET A LIFE, bitch. You're a fucking joke, and not even a good one.

Back