• Love Them

Votes: 326 89.3%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 39 10.7%

• Total voters

kimba

Female
Gold Member
i love young black cock it is best if you are their first white woman you know you have to serve them in a way they will remember you for the rest of their life they can be a little freaked out the first time you meet at a motel and your husband is going to film it so the best way to handle that is to just get them naked and get that black cock in your mouth. the last black man i was with just turned 18 and was a senior year at the same high school i went to he was dark skinned and had a light color to his cock he had a full erection before we hit the bed i blew him three times in an hour the last time he asked if it was ok if he cum on my face i told him sure he took aim and i massaged his balls while he blew his load it was a big cum load and when he was done i put his cock in my mouth and sucked every drop out he will remember me kimba thx young black men need more.

kimba

Female
Gold Member
i love young black cock it is best if you are their first white woman you know you have to serve them in a way they will remember you for the rest of their life they can be a little freaked out the first time you meet at a motel and your husband is going to film it so the best way to handle that is to just get them naked and get that black cock in your mouth. the last black man i was with just turned 18 and was a senior year at the same high school i went to he was dark skinned and had a light color to his cock he had a full erection before we hit the bed i blew him three times in an hour the last time he asked if it was ok if he cum on my face i told him sure he took aim and i massaged his balls while he blew his load it was a big cum load and when he was done i put his cock in my mouth and sucked every drop out he will remember me kimba thx young black men need more.
Snapshot 1 (11-17-2013 5-31 AM).png