How do i post my pics on here?

i had the same question!
i guess its either you upload it on the home page by clicking on the upload button!
or just uploading files with threads like this!

Can anyone please tell me how you go about posting a pic in here? Im a bit confused.

Once you're in the dialogue box, you'll notice those 3 buttons in the lower right corner ... the middle one being Upload a File ... that is your starting point to upload a pic. Once you hit it, it should take you to a screen that allows you access to choose your pics from the file(s) you have stored on your computer, etc. There is a limit to the # of pics and size of pics you can post ... I often downsize my pics so they don't take so much room on the thread. You can post several pics at a time by hitting/holding down your ctrl button. If you accidently post a pic you wish you hadn't posted, you can go back at anytime and remove it by going to the bottom of your post and hitting edit/delete. or simply hitting delete to the right of the pic you selected.

Hope this helps you guys some ... send me a note to my INBOX if you're still confused. Look forward to seeing your pics ... Mac :)

Once you're in the dialogue box, you'll notice those 3 buttons in the lower right corner ... the middle one being Upload a File ... that is your starting point to upload a pic. Once you hit it, it should take you to a screen that allows you access to choose your pics from the file(s) you have stored on your computer, etc. There is a limit to the # of pics and size of pics you can post ... I often downsize my pics so they don't take so much room on the thread. You can post several pics at a time by hitting/holding down your ctrl button. If you accidently post a pic you wish you hadn't posted, you can go back at anytime and remove it by going to the bottom of your post and hitting edit/delete. or simply hitting delete to the right of the pic you selected.

Hope this helps you guys some ... send me a note to my INBOX if you're still confused. Look forward to seeing your pics ... Mac :)

Thanks Man I appreciate it!!

Back