How do I get wife 2 go black

need help on getting her to go black and need confirmation I don't deserve her I am 5.8 inches hard and only last 5 to 8 min ! I am sure she fuckinf hates me...

How do I get her 2 go BBC and realize I don't deserve her pussy

need help on getting her to go black and need confirmation I don't deserve her I am 5.8 inches hard and only last 5 to 8 min !
Cuckryan, you've started at least 4 different threads with the exact same question ... are you going for some kind of record on b2w for repetitious threads? You're only doing your original thread a disservice because by posting the same question 4-5-6 times across the forum, you also spread out your responses.
Just a suggestion, but you might ask one of the Admins to merger your current 4 threads into one and simply keep it fresh.

need help on getting her to go black and need confirmation I don't deserve her I am 5.8 inches hard and only last 5 to 8 min ! I am sure she fuckinf hates me...

How do I get her 2 go BBC and realize I don't deserve her pussy
Multiple threads, but your stats change in each one. You go from 5.8 to 5.5, but now you are back to 5.8 inches again. Congratulations on that. Oh, but I see you cum quicker now...because you lasted 10 minutes in one of the other threads, maybe this one is a bit hotter for you.
Main constant is your enthusiasm for some confirmation that you don't deserve your wife. I can confirm you are a fucking loser and don't deserve her. If she doesn't fuckin hate you, she should. So change the subject now. As for going black, maybe you should be the one going black. If your wife has never shown any indicator of wanting to do that, then maybe you should leave her alone. If she still wants you or respects you at all, then you should really consider yourself fortunate indeed. Based on the way you represent yourself here, respect may become a rare commodity for you.

Back