How do I get wife 2 go black

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Cuckryan123, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Cuckryan123

Cuckryan123 New Member

need help on getting her to go black and need confirmation I don't deserve her I am 5.8 inches hard and only last 5 to 8 min ! I am sure she fuckinf hates me...

How do I get her 2 go BBC and realize I don't deserve her pussy

2. Happywhitecuck

Happywhitecuck New Member

US
    Black dildo and dirty talk/text. A realistic bbc dildo will make almost any girl start thinking about real thing

BBCforPaige&Tom likes this.
  3. Cuckryan123

Cuckryan123 New Member

How do I get her to do that

4. Happywhitecuck

US
    My wife acted like she had no interest in it whatsoever but I would talk about it without being too pushy yet say things that would get her thinking about it. I bought a realistic dildo that was thicker and bigger than me, but not too huge. When she felt and held it she almost ran to the bedroom.

5. Happywhitecuck

US
    I almost gave up hope with her trying it but once you say the right things and they actually see and feel the difference they don't look back to white dick!

6. Cuckryan123

Cuckryan123 New Member

We don't deserve our wives huh , I must submit here to BBC Bulls I am 5.8 inches hard only

Happywhitecuck likes this.
  7. Happywhitecuck

US
    I'm about the same size, that's why I have been replaced by a dildo but it feels right!

8. Cuckryan123

Cuckryan123 New Member

Fuck so we are small huh

9. mybbwwifewantsblk

mybbwwifewantsblk Active Member

US
    You could try talking to her openly and honestly about your fantasies and feelings. I know, talking to your wife about how you feel?! Craxy, right?

10. Cuckryan123

Cuckryan123 New Member

Afraid she would flip

11. Happywhitecuck

US
    She is right! Can be scary but if it's what you really want it is worth it

12. showingmyslut2

showingmyslut2 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    It really bothers me that these posts show up when there is a stickied thread at the top of the page...

13. Happywhitecuck

US
    I'd start slow too. Don't jump in to the extreme stuff right away

14. Happywhitecuck

US
    You get bothered too easy

15. Cuckryan123

Cuckryan123 New Member

I did buy Penis extension not black but huge. Should I start using that on her ?!

16. Happywhitecuck

US
    Honestly I'd only use a black one.

17. Cuckryan123

Cuckryan123 New Member

Happy pm me I can't u

18. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Cuckryan, you've started at least 4 different threads with the exact same question ... are you going for some kind of record on b2w for repetitious threads? You're only doing your original thread a disservice because by posting the same question 4-5-6 times across the forum, you also spread out your responses.
    Just a suggestion, but you might ask one of the Admins to merger your current 4 threads into one and simply keep it fresh.

Sashaq likes this.
  19. Alpha_Beta_Male

Alpha_Beta_Male New Member

Multiple threads, but your stats change in each one. You go from 5.8 to 5.5, but now you are back to 5.8 inches again. Congratulations on that. Oh, but I see you cum quicker now...because you lasted 10 minutes in one of the other threads, maybe this one is a bit hotter for you.
    Main constant is your enthusiasm for some confirmation that you don't deserve your wife. I can confirm you are a fucking loser and don't deserve her. If she doesn't fuckin hate you, she should. So change the subject now. As for going black, maybe you should be the one going black. If your wife has never shown any indicator of wanting to do that, then maybe you should leave her alone. If she still wants you or respects you at all, then you should really consider yourself fortunate indeed. Based on the way you represent yourself here, respect may become a rare commodity for you.

Sashaq and Greg123 like this.
  20. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Tell her you forbid her to have anything to do with blacks and besides it's a lie what they say about black men and their big cocks. That should get her thinking!